• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

Orphalesion

So without too many story spoilers, what level should my team be before I enter the championship tournament in Wyndon?

Sαpphire

Johto Champion
So without too many story spoilers, what level should my team be before I enter the championship tournament in Wyndon?

I had plenty of success and a good time with a team that was mostly around the mid-forties at the start of my challenge.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
So do we know There is the floor picture with Pikachu/Charizard/Butterfree/Gengar/Machamp which was showed in The trailer and which started the Gigamax Gengar and Machamp guesses?

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
So news outlets have reported Pokémon Sword & Shield sold 6 million copies in its first week.

Nintendo reported Sword & Shield has become the fastest selling title on the Switch, beating out Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. The game is off to an impressive start!

xayshade

So news outlets have reported Pokémon Sword & Shield sold 6 million copies in its first week.

Nintendo reported Sword & Shield has become the fastest selling title on the Switch, beating out Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. The game is off to an impressive start!
How much was it for the gen 7 games?

Sαpphire

Johto Champion

They sold that in just the first three days:
https://mobile.twitter.com/SerebiiNet/status/1197514871841136640

Monumental sales actually. Biggest Nintendo launch of all time.

How much was it for the gen 7 games?

Sun and Moon hold the previous record for the franchise at 5.7 million over the course of about seven days, if I recall correctly.

EmeraldArcanine

#TeamScorbunny
I recall someone mentioned this previously and saying why is no one talking about this? Can't remember who it was but I'm going to take a guess. I believe it was @EmeraldArcanine right?
Yeah that was me, I mentioned that I had to find out through Twitter mentions since it wasn't talked about much here. (I guess folks don't camp much like I thought or somethin'. Heh)

On the topic of good sales, I'm honestly kinda glad the game's been doing as well as it is. I don't regret spending my money either and I've been having a blast with it. (Outside the internet issues but that's known at this point)

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
It's great that we can actually get more apricot balls this time and all, but I really wish they'd just let us buy them from a store already.
If some random guy can sell treats from all over the world in literally every single game, why can't we have this but with Pokeballs?

DeadshotRogue

FC: SW-7265-0099-3706
It's great that we can actually get more apricot balls this time and all, but I really wish they'd just let us buy them from a store already.
If some random guy can sell treats from all over the world in literally every single game, why can't we have this but with Pokeballs?
You can buy them with watts in the wild area though.

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
Can someone please help me catch this Gigantamax Dreadnaw I keep loosing to it because the npcs Pokémon are weak and keep bringing Magikarp and Pikachu and they all faint before I can kill it.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
question! Does anyone know how runigerus is pronounced?
I'm guessing like Cofagrigus but replace "Cofa" with "Rune". I've been going "ROON-ree-giss".