• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
GameFreak.
KILLED.
IT.

Impressive! I was hoping more of Battle Tournament-esque update when I first was the island and Dojo. But... new Pokémon, new Regis, new legendaries, G-Max starters, new Galarian Pokémon, new story?

And, as early as six months for the first part as well as the guarantee to update further as they desire like Smash's DLC characters? Yes, baby, deliver me more.

D

Deleted member 384931

I dont know to feel about it. It doesnt excite me, because Sword and Shield could be more in the first place. Those forms look aweful. They made those dlc because there was so much negative comments. How can you be happy about this ? They want more many for things thzt you should have gotten in the first place

Creyk

Is there a thread discussing the new mystery dungeon game? That is the most exciting part to me.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Same here. It's inexcusable. Hate when companies pull this stunt.

So I take it none of you were paying attention when they mentioned the pokemon themselves are free?

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I dont know to feel about it. It doesnt excite me, because Sword and Shield could be more in the first place. Those forms look aweful. They made those dlc because there was so much negative comments
No they didn’t.

dss_live

Water and Fairy-type master
Can completely understand why people are boycotting this generation. Basically the unobtainable Pokémon will be released as a DLC which you have to pay for alongside other cool features but the original Pokémon should of been there in the first place.

Same here. It's inexcusable. Hate when companies pull this stunt.

Only upside is not paying full price for another game.

Probably will be waiting until it can be gotten via My Nintendo or just waiting a long time.

You don't actually have to pay to "unlock" the extra pokemon that get added. The game swill be updated and yhou'll be able to obtain them either through trade, or by bringing them over from past games with home. You do not need the expansion pass for that.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
What makes it inexcusable? It’s great!
Not everyone views things through the same lens. That said, it's cheaper than buying another game.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
paid DLC is what ruined modern gaming. I thought that pokemon would be safe from it. But now they've ruined pokemon. #bringbackthirdversions

So you're complaining about paying less than what you would've paid if it were a third version?

At least they listened to fan feedback. That is important.

No, they didn't.

This was clearly planned way in advance.

dss_live

Water and Fairy-type master
paid DLC is what ruined modern gaming. I thought that pokemon would be safe from it. But now they've ruined pokemon. #bringbackthirdversions

I don't disagree with the general statement. But a third version would be rehashed content with minor differences at full price. If it ends up being one or the other, i believe the edspansion pass is much better value wise with actual new content and new story instead of the same but slightly different.