• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Just a vocal minority. I've seem just as much praise for the games despite their shortcomings
Same here. I liked Shield for the most part, sure there are things that I wish were better, but I love the more open world feel and hope that they expand upon it.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Dexit aside, the games are decent. Not mind-blowing but decent. Pokémon's basic formula is still fun and engaging.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Dexit aside, the games are decent. Not mind-blowing but decent. Pokémon's basic formula is still fun and engaging.
I haven’t had this much enjoyment from playing a new gen game since BW. XY post game got dull after awhile and SM were decent but the smaller areas to explore felt disappointing and USUM the wormholes were too random that you often ended up in the one that had Heliolisk for the umpteenth time in a row.

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
To be fair, it feels like this has been the trend since B&W. To hate on the new games until the next new game comes out.

Ah, a lot like the Sonic Cycle and the Zelda Cycle. As soon as the next one comes out, the previous one suddenly is liked a lot more.

(Remember how everybody was screaming about Wind Waker and its "cutesy" art style and colorful world at a time when "Real Is Brown" was the norm? By the time Twilight Princess came out, the Toon Link games were suddenly some of the greatest Zelda games ever.)

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Just caught a Lurantis. Can't believe it doesn't have access to the Solar Blade from lvl 47 has only has access to Solar Beam as a compromise.
Only difference that Solar Beam requires recharge and is 120 BP power instead of 125 BP. It's like they crippled Lurantis.

Lurantis is a recent pokemon, what kind of backlash were GameFreak trying to avoid. Why did they think of removing a move that Totem Lurantis was known to spam during sunny day?

Did any other pokemon lose signature moves like this.

KillerDraco

Just caught a Lurantis. Can't believe it doesn't have access to the Solar Blade from lvl 47 has only has access to Solar Beam as a compromise.
Only difference that Solar Beam requires recharge and is 120 BP power instead of 125 BP. It's like they crippled Lurantis.

Lurantis is a recent pokemon, what kind of backlash were GameFreak trying to avoid. Why did they think of removing a move that Totem Lurantis was known to spam during sunny day?

Did any other pokemon lose signature moves like this.

Lurantis didn't lose a signature move. Solar Blade wasn't removed, it just learns it at a later level.

It's not even that good of a move anyway.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Lurantis didn't lose a signature move. Solar Blade wasn't removed, it just learns it at a later level.

It's not even that good of a move anyway.

What level is it instead of 57 my android app called PokeType doesnt have the best info for sword/shield level moves

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Got the muskedeers and finally managed to capture Keldeo on a normal pokéball (weird goal, I know). Now to see if I can get Poipole then I can do the Star Tournament

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
What level is it instead of 57 my android app called PokeType doesnt have the best info for sword/shield level moves

Level 63. It's the very last move Lurantis learns by level-up.

I would remember because I use Lurantis online. While it's since been replaced by Leaf Blade, she used to have Solar Blade.

Reinhardt

You! Me! Rivals! Yes?
I can't wait for a Zarude distribution for my country, seeing as it's starting to roll out in parts of Europe, I'm guessing it won't be long before the UK gets news on a distribution as well?

Weavy

I come and go suddenly
I can't wait for a Zarude distribution for my country, seeing as it's starting to roll out in parts of Europe, I'm guessing it won't be long before the UK gets news on a distribution as well?

I just hope it's not a GAME based event this time, since we people in the UK are in a lockdown, thus all GAME stores right now are closed. Ideally, if they really still want to go the code route, they should wait until no more lockdowns, otherwise anywhere where there's a lockdown, they should distribute it another way.

I mean, doing a code based event during a pandemic is a questionable decision regardless, but it's better than nothing? (I don't know...)

Logan388

Hey there, im one of the many victims of the pokemon company's incompetence with this whole zarude scandal so i was just wondering if anyone would be willing to part with a spare code, im desperate

D

Deleted member 384931

Hey there, im one of the many victims of the pokemon company's incompetence with this whole zarude scandal so i was just wondering if anyone would be willing to part with a spare code, im desperate
What scandal?

KillerDraco

"Scandal" is an overstatement.

It's a mess and poorly handled but hardly a scandal. Just chill and wait; if it's that widespread a problem they may have to address it and resolve it.

But this thread isn't for begging for spare codes, so don't do that.

Logan388

"Scandal" is an overstatement.

It's a mess and poorly handled but hardly a scandal. Just chill and wait; if it's that widespread a problem they may have to address it and resolve it.

But this thread isn't for begging for spare codes, so don't do that.
Oh ok well where should i ask for one?