• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Mr Mime was easily the best part of the movie and one of the few Pokémon that looked fine in that art style

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
That Mr. Mime design was amazing. I don't get why so many people were offput by it?
IT’S SCARY
Everything from Detective Pikachu is legitimate nightmare fuel, and you can’t change my mind.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
You know, since they’re currently doing a max raid battle event for the Alola starters, you’d think they’d offer Big Maladadas as one of the prizes

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Recieved the e-mail in the back up account I created. As for my old account? Zero. Nada.

For next event, will change the address for the one in my phone....

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
I am signed up for the newsletter (I'm pretty sure). I'll wait a bit longer before having to rely on getting the code from others. Also, can someone explain how exactly to sign up for the newsletter so that I can make sure I am signed up for it?

Although, I do want another Zarude code for a friend who didn't sign up for the newsletter (I'm pretty sure).

TyranatarGojira

I am signed up for the newsletter (I'm pretty sure). I'll wait a bit longer before having to rely on getting the code from others. Also, can someone explain how exactly to sign up for the newsletter so that I can make sure I am signed up for it?

Although, I do want another Zarude code for a friend who didn't sign up for the newsletter (I'm pretty sure).
Try that link. Keep in mind, I've done all that stuff, and still nothing.

Fred Garvin

Drone Pilot
I'm guessing, from the lack of activity, that people are getting their codes? This distro is going much better than last? People tend to post complaints much more often than when things are normal and working, and last time when the code delivery was an issue there were lots and lots of posts.

TyranatarGojira

So far I haven't. I'll contact their help line shortly I think.

Edit: Well they even have a banner up on the customer support page saying to check the spam and give it 24 hours to arrive. I guess I'll wait until tomorrow to send a complaint then. Does anyone know what time they started sending out the newsletters?