• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Story's garbage, the Dynamax Adventures Max Raid AI can go [expletives out the wazoo] itself

Good for what it was, not the best the series has to offer
AMEN. Especially the DA AI. I only use the bots because it’s much more convenient for shiny hunting than using real-life players to help.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Reminder for everyone that the International Challenge registration ends tomorrow. You need to enter 3 battles to receive Shiny Galarian Articuno

Ignition

I usually don’t enter these but was going to do them for some shiny birds. Thanks for the reminder.
I’m in the exact same situation and figured I should remind everyone since most people are probably focused on Legends:Arceus.

ShadowForce720

I’m in the exact same situation and figured I should remind everyone since most people are probably focused on Legends:Arceus.
I’m thinking right you just have to enter/participate in 3 battles in the competition with it not matter if you win or lose any of those battles right?

Ignition

I’m thinking right you just have to enter/participate in 3 battles in the competition with it not matter if you win or lose any of those battles right?
Correct. As long as you finish the battle, it counts as you participating.

ShadowForce720

Just a friendly reminder the battles for the international challenge have started and are going on until some time to the February 20th.

So don’t forget to do your 3 battles so that you can get the shiny Galarian Articuno.

jej_jones

Can someone point me to an active trading thread? I'm making my way through the game, but need to trade a few of mine away to evolve them.

thanks!

Vindicated30.6

Ace and Aspie, for life and light!

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I sure hope this SWSH news is the rest of the Pokemon getting added in now that we have BDSP and Legends

Pokemon Power

I sure hope this SWSH news is the rest of the Pokemon getting added in now that we have BDSP and Legends
If it is such an update, I think the rest of the Pokemon from the first four generations are guaranteed, along with all the new species and Hisuian forms from Legends. As for the remainder, we'll see.

Teravolt

I’m willing to bet that tomorrow’s news is Home compatibility. I’ve been predicting the Home release date as tomorrow for months.

Pokemon Power

Hm, I've been having a hard time trying to receive the Shiny Galarain Articuno I got for participating in the online competition because it says my current software is un-compatible. Is anyone else having this problem? And if so, do you think this has anything to do with tomorrow's announcement?

Teravolt

Hm, I've been having a hard time trying to receive the Shiny Galarain Articuno I got for participating in the online competition because it says my current software is un-compatible. Is anyone else having this problem? And if so, do you think this has anything to do with tomorrow's announcement?
I got mine just fine. Try seeing if your copy of SwSh, or your Switch, needs updating. If that still doesn’t work, try rebooting your Switch.