• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I did. The results for the previous tourney I competed in back in 2020 are there, but not the one for this month's.
Did you compete in 3 battles?

Vindicated30.6

Ace and Aspie, for life and light!
New Max Raid event is live. GMax Kanto starters, and some are giving Max Mushrooms as raid rewards.

Orphalesion

Wasn't there supposed to be news about SwSh today? Is it just those raids with the Gigantamax Kanto Starters?

Vindicated30.6

Wasn't there supposed to be news about SwSh today? Is it just those raids with the Gigantamax Kanto Starters?
At least in the US, the day is young.

Vindicated30.6

I personally think the predictions of an expanded Galar Pokedex are unrealistic. My biggest hope for Switch games for this week is BDSP and PLA Home compatibility. The new patch for BDSP supports this hope. Second tier would be a DLC announcement for either of those games.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Around here, and in Japan, it is not ;)
I feel cheated. :(

At least there’s the 27th.

Even then, it’s probably just Home compatibility. Which is fine, but I’d like more than that.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Honestly, I’m having a lot more fun shiny hunting and raiding in SwSh than I should be. I have 200 hours in Sword and 430-ish hours on Shield. Comparing that to 70 hours on BD, which I haven’t touched in months, or even 70 hours on L:A (I need to get back to shiny hunting there, too)…

I think SwSh are pretty great, even though the story is trash. Its graphics aren’t bad, either. I think L:A has superior Pokémon models and building models, but SwSh has better models for trees and the *two* caves.

Last edited:

Vindicated30.6

Same. Dynamax Adventure has a lot more replay value than Ultra Wormholes.

CiciStormy

Living Rotomdex
I think the Dynamax Adventures should have been implemented post-game and they should have not given you the Crown Pass until after you beat the main story because the randoms are Level 60+ regardless of when you enter. The fact that:

You can go in there before you leave Motostoke and fight Hop the next time, wipe to Peony, and then do six Dynamax Adventures and capture six Legendaries to sweep the game is broken.

Or at the very least, make it so the clerk in the Max Lair won't let you do the Dynamax Adventures unless you are a Champion, sort of like how the Calyrex story ends with you being told you are terrified of Calyrex's mount and need to be as strong as Leon to battle him. :mad:

Vindicated30.6

Three months later, we finally got that Home compatibility with BDSP and PLA. Something to do this weekend besides Shiny Hunting a Solgaleo in Dynamax Adventures and trying to finish my replay run in Kalos.

Pokemon_Veteran

Poké Sage
Made an interesting observation on the Nintendo Switch displayed in the players room. The Joy-Cons on the Switch will match the color of the ones that you are using to play with.
Had I not been using my white Joy-Cons, the red, blue, and gray Joy-Cons are something I would have thought nothing of. Is this a known and documented aspect of the Sword and Shield?

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Made an interesting observation on the Nintendo Switch displayed in the players room. The Joy-Cons on the Switch will match the color of the ones that you are using to play with.
Had I not been using my white Joy-Cons, the red, blue, and gray Joy-Cons are something I would have thought nothing of. Is this a known and documented aspect of the Sword and Shield?
It was mentioned a few times around Sword and Sheild's Launch.. I remember GameXplain doing a video about it.

Vindicated30.6

I'm doing a Halloween month shiny hunt in Dynamax Adventures! Currently shiny hunting Giratina, but also making a point of battling any "spooky" Pokemon along the way, particularly Ghost/Dark types. So far I only got a shiny Drednaw that I named Michelangelo because of its color scheme.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Now that Bank is free to use and my Home subscription doesn’t expire for a month, I am going to be transferring the Pokémon currently not registered in the Home Dex which is something I’ve been unable to do for a year and a half when my Bank subscription expired and the announcement that it would be free to use in March 2023 and I didn’t want to waste money to use the app if it would become free during the middle of the subscription. My other 3DS doesn’t have Transporter because I never bought a subscription for it but it’s okay as that 3DS and its Blue and Silver games are more for trading/Dex completion/Time Machine purposes anyway and the Pokémon I would want to be transferred would be on my New 3DS system. From here I’m going to complete the SwSh Dex.