• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

dss_live

Water and Fairy-type master
Because a lot of people were kind of expecting more like more new pokémon, more new characters, Starter evolutions, version differences, Galarian forms, new Gigantamax forms, etc.

I’m also getting the feeling people expected the Pokémon segment to be longer due to the direct being 40 minutes long.

Eh, at least character customization feels more expanded on than it was in Sun & Moon!!

It is a nintendo direct afterall, not a pokemon direct.

And we still got a nice slice of stuff revealed, something for everyone. New pokemon for the creature lovers, some new side features and great news for the fashion hunters around.

lablablabz

Was hoping for more but loved what we got so far. Looks like that leak got another one with a seagull Pokemon that catches a barracuda. Though it used surf and not dive but still. Also kinda weird seeing a regular fish and not a Pokemon in a Pokemon game. Kinda reminds me of the references to animals like elephants early on when Pokemon first came out.

A game based on the UK just had to have a teapot. They couldn't resis.

I don't think it's just a regular fish.
EDp11VOXsAERZQL

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I feel the same way. They focus TOO much on other stuff like customization and camping etc... why not focus on the new Pokemon? I didnt like the designs
I actually like that they focused on that stuff since they probably want to keep most of the Galar region a surprised, while showing other stuff we can do outside of the main story or battles. However, I’m kind of bummed because the one thing I really want is to see more version differences. As much as I love Bea and Allister, I need something more than 2 gym leaders & a couple of Pokémon to justify spending $120 for both games

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
Technically we got 3. Note that the fish in the bird's mouth is also new.

That wasn't the same teapot. It was the wrong color and didn't have legs. It probably evolves into the teapot we saw earlier.
Stop it at 0:40-ish. It exactly resembles what we have seen.

rhynosaurus

The teapot looks nothing like the possible teapot elephant, so I'm assuming Rose sent out a Galarian Phanpy at this point.

Also, polteageist is adorable. The bird is odd, but I really like its ability mechanic and I hope the fish pokemon gets revealed soon and isnt just a generic fish.

Alcremie has a green variant, but I dont think it's a shiny because the edible parts changed to.. clovers? Maybe we'll get a yellow peaches n cream variant!

The trainer customization is the best it's ever been, and camping looks like a fun mix of secret bases and pokemonamie. I cant wait to learn more about curry as i didnt expect 100 recipe variations.

I can't wait to rewatch this trailer multiple times to scour more background tidbits

SpiritSkye

#ShieldGang
Was hoping for more but loved what we got so far. Looks like that leak got another one with a seagull Pokemon that catches a barracuda. Though it used surf and not dive but still. Also kinda weird seeing a regular fish and not a Pokemon in a Pokemon game. Kinda reminds me of the references to animals like elephants early on when Pokemon first came out.

A game based on the UK just had to have a teapot. They couldn't resis.
The Direct narrator said if it uses Surf or Dive, if I heard correctly.

I love how the customization is much more expanded, time to travel looking fancy AF.
The camping feature seems really cute and , as guessed, cooking. All pretty neat so far.

The teapot pokemon is hella cute, though this does make me wonder if the pokemon Rose threw out was really "teapot" inspired and not just an elephant. If it was either even.
The birds blank stare is pretty unsettling tho, weird ability. Yet another thing that's true about the affleck leak. Wonder why they didnt mention the thing it was choking on, thought i guess he's just sitting on the bench with impidimp at this point.
The Affleck leaker did mention that it picked up a barracuda or Pikachu, I don't know much about barracuda varieties, but just searching up a picture, the sizing and shape seems to fit.

Edit: looking at the official art, I'm not sure that fish looks enough like a barracuda to be one.

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
Now it seems like customization got perfected, or at least pretty close to perfection. That's good.

Pokemon Camping sounds fun and I also like that there's something else to cook other than sweets, that got pretty repetive over time and 100 curry dishes sounds like it's more complex.

Like the teapot Pokemon, the seagull should've had light blue eyes imo.

dss_live

Water and Fairy-type master
Alcremie has a green variant, but I dont think it's a shiny because the edible parts changed to.. clovers? Maybe we'll get a yellow peaches n cream variant!

Could have a similar gimmick like flabebe with different colorations

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
While I was a little bummed by the amount of news, I will say that I LOVE Cramorant because of that blank/creepy stare. I’ve always been a fan of the derpy pokémon (or ones that don’t look cute or powerful) and this one has so much personality!! Plus, how can you not love the fact that its eyes stare into your soul?!

PokeMon2.0

Cramorant is too cute for words!
Cramorant is too cute for words!
Polteageist is kinda meh but interesting.

Jason White

AspiringPsych
Ah I missed the fact they said dive, also just saw the artwork. Looks like the fish is indeed another Pokemon. Crazy that Impidimp still hasn't been officially revealed. At this point I feel like they're doing this on purpose.

Still, have to re-read that leak, so far seems pretty spot on with many things to my knowledge.