• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

DSDark

Breeder
Could any1 explain to me what is the difference between the trailer and the steaming? What can they stream? o.o

the trailer is just for swsh news.

The stream is in celebration for gamefreaks 25th anniversary. They will probably talk with the people from the company and what not.

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
Could any1 explain to me what is the difference between the trailer and the steaming? What can they stream? o.o

The trailer is a new SWSH trailer. While the stream is Game Freak's 30th anniversary thread so there's going to be other things than just pokemon in it. Probably something about Little Town Hero since it releases tomorrow. There will be something about SWSH in it too. Game freak has confirmed that + There's a Pikachu on the thumbnail of the livestream.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan

SpiritSkye

#ShieldGang

SpiritSkye

#ShieldGang
Someone in the comments said the katakana file name for the town being shown off says “Kaabu” which is interesting. Unfortunately I can’t read katakana so Idk if that’s true or not.

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
There's something that's really neat about seeing Zeraora in a jacket like that. On the amp though, is that Audino? Alcremie? It otherwise looks like Charlotte from Puella Magi Madoka Magica.

(Also, how do you fit a straw through a Ramune bottle? The marble would be in the way.)

@Ophie (I would just quote the post but it’s a whole lotta text) I know there are some crazy impressive hackers out there, but I can’t recall a single time that an eShop pre-load has been datamined. Not to mention, some of these pre-loads are available an entire month before the actual game releases.

It probably helps that Nintendo themselves do the encryption, not GF.

Not the same thing, but pretty close: Someone found a way to take the pre-load for Paper Mario: Color Splash and put it into a playable state, allowing people to play the full game two weeks ahead of release. The methods used to do so were posted online, which prompted Nintendo to disable pre-loading of the game the following day, but by then, there had been plenty of people who had already played through much of it and people who were posting playthroughs of it on Twitch and YouTube (especially as there is high demand for footage of video games prior to their official release).

There haven't been any incidents like that since, but Pokémon fans are some of the most skilled and dedicated dataminers among Nintendo franchises, if not video gaming as a whole. But that means if they can't crack through that encryption, then no one else can.

Looks like a naval mine that are chained to the sea floor to destroy submarines and ships. That explains the chains and steel spikes.

I believe that was the original inspiration for Qwilfish too. Always looked like a naval mine to me, albeit not chained to anything obviously.

Expected.

Game Freak is literally known for their work for Pokémon over the past 25 years very least. It'd be a shame to only include Town and Gigawrecker Alt and not their 'brand'. But, I'm not sure whether it would be starter evolutions as it seems it won't be the spotlight of the livestream.

Nah, it's going to be mostly about Pulseman and Smart Ball.

r5Y7DF5.png

??????????

I meant that Untitled Goose Game is 0.8 GB, not 0.8 MB. That was a typo.

Last edited:

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer
There's something that's really neat about seeing Zeraora in a jacket like that. On the amp though, is that Audino? Alcremie? It otherwise looks like Charlotte from Puella Magi Madoka Magica.

(Also, how do you fit a straw through a Ramune bottle? The marble would be in the way.)

Not the same thing, but pretty close: Someone found a way to take the pre-load for Paper Mario: Color Splash and put it into a playable state, allowing people to play the full game two weeks ahead of release. The methods used to do so were posted online, which prompted Nintendo to disable pre-loading of the game the following day, but by then, there had been plenty of people who had already played through much of it and people who were posting playthroughs of it on Twitch and YouTube (especially as there is high demand for footage of video games prior to their official release).

There haven't been any incidents like that since, but Pokémon fans are some of the most skilled and dedicated dataminers among Nintendo franchises, if not video gaming as a whole. But that means if they can't crack through that encryption, then no one else can.
It’s possible, but the fact that it’s only happened once shows how difficult it is. Pokémon hackers have also probably attempted to get into the USUM and Let’s Go pre-loads, but failed.