• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crawdaunt or Sharpedo?

• Total voters

EmeraldArcanine

#TeamScorbunny
As I use a Switch Lite, my answer may not be helpful, but I just rotate the right analog stick.
I tried that and it still isn't working for some reason.It had my character move with both sticks. x.x

EDIT: WAIT I MINUTE I SEE THE PROBLEM NOW.
I was playing in casual mode and that was what did it. >.>'

Kelde0

Ghost Leader
Can anyone list the physical differences between the sinistea forms?

DecShep

Trying to find the Pokemon Center in 'Giants Seat' so I can buy the Ele-Fang TMs. But there is not one Pokemon Center anywhere, let alone 2!

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
Yes you can

Ah, I was wondering about that in regards to the version-specific Gigantamax Raid Battles. They mean these versions are more likely to START the Raid Battles, but people from the other versions can join, right?

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Serebii really needs to add pics or locations of the dens cuz the number system is confusing. I'm trying to find raids with either Rolycoly or Sizzlipede in them and have no idea where to look lol.

zferolie

Serebii really needs to add pics or locations of the dens cuz the number system is confusing. I'm trying to find raids with either Rolycoly or Sizzlipede in them and have no idea where to look lol.

Yeah i would love to know these too. I think i found a den that has dreepy, as it i faught both an axew and trapinch there, but i want to know if you can even fight 2 star battle when you first enter the wild area. I think not, but cant find any info anywhere.

And please someone give use actual locations. Just saying den 64 mens nothing, unless there is something in game that lists the den numbers, but i havent found anything yet.

I just want my dreepy early, as well as a farfetched and frost bug with their HAs maybe also the hat one as magic bounce is very good

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Yeah i would love to know these too. I think i found a den that has dreepy, as it i faught both an axew and trapinch there, but i want to know if you can even fight 2 star battle when you first enter the wild area. I think not, but cant find any info anywhere.

And please someone give use actual locations. Just saying den 64 mens nothing, unless there is something in game that lists the den numbers, but i havent found anything yet.

I just want my dreepy early, as well as a farfetched and frost bug with their HAs maybe also the hat one as magic bounce is very good
Can u explain to me the whole star things? What does it mean?

Celina

Do any hairstyles or physical appearance related options unlock during post game/after beating the game?

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
Do any hairstyles or physical appearance related options unlock during post game/after beating the game?
I know of at least one hairstyle option that apparently isn't available until postgame; it appears to be a sort of skinny ponytail.

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
Anyone know how long it takes for the weather to change in the Wild Area? I'm looking for Cufant at the moment, and it says it's available only in the Bridge Field part of the Wild Area, but only under certain kinds of weather (which feel kind of random). Problem is that it's not the right kind at the moment for me for Cufant to show up.

Is tthere a place where you can buy some quick balls?

This won't be a complete answer, but the guys in the Wild Area who trade you supplies for Watts will always have a nonstandard ball available for 50 Watts, one of which is the Quick Ball. It changes daily, but I'm not sure if different guys have different Poké Balls or if they're all the same.