• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crawdaunt or Sharpedo?

• Total voters

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
No need to panic, he will respawn tomorrow. Alternatively you can find Gengar in raid battles because he is currently promoted in Shield for the ongoing event.

And Sword too. Both Gigantamax Gengar and Machamp will appear in Max Raid Battles right now, but based on my experiences, the one in your version's Stow-on-Side Stadium battle is more common.

Oh okay so they respawn once a day is that it? Lol sorry for the dumb question.... Will he respawn at any time or a certain time tomorrow? Thank you so much for the tip!! And ugh yes I cant beat him in the raid battle, i literally lose every time lol any advice on which pokemon will beat him?

I'd like to add that Gigantamax Gengar is at Level 60, so I recommend your Pokémon be at least around that level, preferably with at least one other human player in the raid. You can't count on the computer players helping you out to pull through.

Squirtlemasterr

Can please anyone point me in the way of a list of the Pokemon that are able to enter home from Bank and Let's Go series? I'd like to know which Pokemon are available.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Can please anyone point me in the way of a list of the Pokemon that are able to enter home from Bank and Let's Go series? I'd like to know which Pokemon are available.
You want Pokémon that come from Let’s Go/Bank to Home?

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Does your team for the game intro change whenever you beat the champion league again? I wanted to use it to train a few of my pokemon but I don't want the intro to replace my original team with them.

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
Does your team for the game intro change whenever you beat the champion league again? I wanted to use it to train a few of my pokemon but I don't want the intro to replace my original team with them.

It replaces the Pokémon with the ones you have recently beaten the Champion Cup, yes.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Last edited:

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
You know, something I've been wondering about for a while now, and it hasn't changed for a long time--is there any advantage of Detect over Protect? They keep giving Pokémon the move by level-up (most recently with the Clobbopus line), but it seems to be identical to Protect but with less PP.

Then again, later generations have them learning the move at rather low levels, so perhaps it's an option if you're still going through the game and don't have the TM for Protect yet, especially as it's optional to get.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
You know, something I've been wondering about for a while now, and it hasn't changed for a long time--is there any advantage of Detect over Protect? They keep giving Pokémon the move by level-up (most recently with the Clobbopus line), but it seems to be identical to Protect but with less PP.

Then again, later generations have them learning the move at rather low levels, so perhaps it's an option if you're still going through the game and don't have the TM for Protect yet, especially as it's optional to get.
The rare chance of Imprison.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer

Isn't Detect just a special variation of Protect suited for Fighting types?

MissTiffany

And Sword too. Both Gigantamax Gengar and Machamp will appear in Max Raid Battles right now, but based on my experiences, the one in your version's Stow-on-Side Stadium battle is more common.

I'd like to add that Gigantamax Gengar is at Level 60, so I recommend your Pokémon be at least around that level, preferably with at least one other human player in the raid. You can't count on the computer players helping you out to pull through.

Thank you.. thank you.. thank you!!! I finally got him lol.... And
I've now been working on Dusknoir but he hasn't popped out anywhere. At least not the past couple days I've waited for him to spawn somewhere but nothing.
Any pointers??

Ghost94

Thank you.. thank you.. thank you!!! I finally got him lol.... And
I've now been working on Dusknoir but he hasn't popped out anywhere. At least not the past couple days I've waited for him to spawn somewhere but nothing.
Any pointers??
Dusknoir will spawn in the Stony Wilderness portion of the Wild Area under certain weather conditions so just keep checking each day.

The weather conditions are listed here:
https://www.serebii.net/pokearth/galar/stonywilderness.shtml

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
The chance of encountering a shiny Pokemon in Max raid battles is higher than by encountering it in normal conditions?

MissTiffany

AHHHHHH!! In need of some tips on how to get Dusknoir to spawn ... I'm in the Stony Wilderness, its raining and it's been almost two days since hes last appeared in my game ugh lol
- sorry for the needing of stupid tips but any tips please??
- thanks guys

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
The chance of encountering a shiny Pokemon in Max raid battles is higher than by encountering it in normal conditions?
Think the shiny chances are identical for both methods (bar the shiny Magikarp Raid event). Players likely may have been using RNG manipulation to trigger shiny Raids.