• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Sword & Shield - HELP THREAD (Don't ask about Victini)

Crawdaunt or Sharpedo?

• Total voters

DSDark

Breeder
Same issue, Need help as well!!! I do have poipole. I have caught all of the mission legendaries, but not all from the dynamax adventures.
I haven't caught all the d-max adventure legendaries but I've caught 10ish I think. The only thing I can think of is the fact that it's snowed and rained for me each day I've checked

I haven't caught all the d-max adventure legendaries but I've caught 10ish I think. The only thing I can think of is the fact that it's snowed and rained for me each day I've checked
I checked on a clear night, too. nothing. no idea what i'm missing. really wish someone could tell what we're missing!

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Best bets would be to aim for Ice-types to prey on its quad weakness or Fairy-types to grant an immunity to its Dragon-type spread move, just don’t use Max Hailstorm as the chip damage may cause an unexpected KO on your end. A Wide Guard user would also be helpful to block damage from its spread attacks.
I end up beating it with Abomasnow. It's a handy pokémon because of the ice-type STAB moves plus it's part grass, thus resistant to Zygarde's ground type moves. Avalanche wrecks it

It took me several tries though

Requiem Aeternam

Dance like an eggplant!
Can anyone confirm they’ve found a Custap berry in a tree? And can you clarify which tree? Bulbapedia claims it’s a 1% chance for every tree around Ballimere lake, but I’m skeptical....
A Japanese website has an image of a Custap Berry being found on this tree. イバンのみ is the Japanese name.

A Japanese YouTube video also shows one being found on the berry tree next to the grassy patch on the other side of slope out of the lake next to this Raid den. You can’t see the berry tree on the below image but it’ll appear as you get closer.

Both of these locations are around Ballimere Lake.

DazedMinezumi

Patrat don't exist
Would anyone be able to help me evolve my Magmar and Electabuzz? If you need anything in return I can probably make it happen, I have/can breed most every Pokémon. Thank you!

Auraninja

Try to understand.
I couldn't activate it yet either, but I figured I probably need to capture Necrozma to end that quest so Peony will leave that area.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
No I was using a urshifu it didn't know any status moves or attacks that cause confusion and their Pokemon was faster so they moved first
Ah, that's strange.

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
Caught two Shiny Gorgiest tonight. How do I tell their sizes?
They are physically different sizes--it's that way in the overworld, on their profile pages, in battle, and in the Pokédex. The Pokédex will keep a record of each size Gourgeist you have, including shiny variants--if these are your first two shiny ones, you can easily tell by seeing which sizes the Pokédex has a shiny entry for.

In addition, Super Size Gourgeist has a different cry from the others.

Pikachu111213

Traveler
Hey guys, sorry if this has been answered already, but in order to get Poipole, do you have to catch 5 ubs, or just defeat 5 ubs? I was gonna shiny hunt all the legends but I am wanting to get the Poipole like today lol. Thanks in advance.