• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crawdaunt or Sharpedo?

• Total voters

KillerDraco

The way it works is that Dynamax Adventures allows one Legendary Catch per species from Dynamax Adventures, but it doesn't count catches from outside of Dynamax Adventures, such as Pokemon Home transfers. So you're not locked out from encountering and capturing a Legendary if you transferred that same Legendary from a previous version. This, in turn, allows you to still reap the benefits of Dynamax Adventures' significantly higher shiny rate if you so choose to shiny hunt a Legendary.

Team Volt Grunt

Pokémon Collector
Is Skwovet/Greedent’s hidden ability (Gluttony) only available through Ability Patch or can you get it through raids?

Ishiftyounot

The Meme Supreme
Hello, apologies if this has already been asked and answered already but I skimmed over this thread and couldn't find an answer!

I've got an empty Shield file with the DLCs purchased on it, and I've never played the DLCs before. I'd like to work the Isle of Armor into my regular playthrough if only to use Kubfu (since I'd feel guilty raising it and then not adding it to my party even if the Slow experience group will annoy me with forced Exp. Share, but I digress) but I have no idea when the best times to do everything are? I looked about online but couldn't really find a concrete answer unfortunately. So does anyone know when I should start heading to the Isle, and when I ought to complete certain bits and pieces before returning to the main story?

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Hello, apologies if this has already been asked and answered already but I skimmed over this thread and couldn't find an answer!

I've got an empty Shield file with the DLCs purchased on it, and I've never played the DLCs before. I'd like to work the Isle of Armor into my regular playthrough if only to use Kubfu (since I'd feel guilty raising it and then not adding it to my party even if the Slow experience group will annoy me with forced Exp. Share, but I digress) but I have no idea when the best times to do everything are? I looked about online but couldn't really find a concrete answer unfortunately. So does anyone know when I should start heading to the Isle, and when I ought to complete certain bits and pieces before returning to the main story?
You first get access to the Isle of Armor right when you get to the Wild Area. The mons (both trainer battles and encounters) here are typically level 10-20, and level 25-30 when you get to the respective tower you choose to evolve Kubfu in. I’d recommend playing through Armor before getting to the regular Wild Area, then playing through the main Shield story. Once you get the box legendary after becoming Champion, there’s an additional storyline in the Isle of Armor waiting for you.

Ghost94

I am missing Groudon but its exclusive to Sword (I own Shield).
The only way to get is to to join a random dynamax advanture and hope to come across one?

Also - is it possible to find Lunaala/Soglelo in Dynamax advantures? Ialready have Lunaala that I received in the old lady's house
To get Groudon in Shield you would need to play Dynamax Adventures while connected to the internet(with a player from Sword).
There’s a thread here for Dynamax Adventures where you can post Pokémon you’re looking for:

https://forums.serebii.net/threads/dynamax-adventures-thread.678217/

Alternatively, you can always trade for one on the forums or using the GTS in HOME.

And as Prince Amrod said, Solgaleo and Lunala are both available.

Here’s a list containing all the available Dynamax Adventure legends:

https://www.serebii.net/swordshield/pokemonnotindex.shtml

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
To get Groudon in Shield you would need to play Dynamax Adventures while connected to the internet(with a player from Sword).
There’s a thread here for Dynamax Adventures where you can post Pokémon you’re looking for:

https://forums.serebii.net/threads/dynamax-adventures-thread.678217/

Alternatively, you can always trade for one on the forums or using the GTS in HOME.

And as Prince Amrod said, Solgaleo and Lunala are both available.

Here’s a list containing all the available Dynamax Adventure legends:

https://www.serebii.net/swordshield/pokemonnotindex.shtml
Thankyou<3

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
Yeah all Pokémon have a shiny form in the code so as to avoid an error when one is called in. Safe to say so that when somebody hacks in such shiny Pokémon the game or somebody other's game doesn't crash or worse.

That said just because they're there doesn't mean that there is a legitimate way to get them, yet. Of course shiny sprites are also available for the reason that they could be potential future events that release them in their shiny forms.

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Is there a glitch with trading GameStop Zarude? A user here attempted to trade one to me and it was rejected because there was something wrong with their Zarude.

Anyone else experience this?

Pokapeek

Could someone help me with a trade? I have a few shiny legendries that I can't transfer over from home because they are not registered in my dex. They don't have to be shiny and I will trade them right back.

GamingPlusPlus

So I feel kinda dumb for thing this and there's no turning back or getting back,but is there a way I can get a master ball since I accidentally used the one for Crown Tundra Freezington Story for catching zapdos on isle of armour

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
So I feel kinda dumb for thing this and there's no turning back or getting back,but is there a way I can get a master ball since I accidentally used the one for Crown Tundra Freezington Story for catching zapdos on isle of armour
You get one in the main game, one from Peony, and any more from doing the lotto thing from any PC.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Last edited:

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

MetalCris

Yeah all Pokémon have a shiny form in the code so as to avoid an error when one is called in. Safe to say so that when somebody hacks in such shiny Pokémon the game or somebody other's game doesn't crash or worse.

That said just because they're there doesn't mean that there is a legitimate way to get them, yet. Of course shiny sprites are also available for the reason that they could be potential future events that release them in their shiny forms.
Yes but in those page show the events related at that pokemon, not their stats or sprite.
The blue star under the sprite refers that they can be shiny? Because if a pokemon was shiny granted the star is green.

And, why I cannot trade Entei and Suicune shiny events from the 4th gen? I can trade Raikou with no problem.
I cannot trade also Shiny Genesect jap.

Thanks!

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
Yes but in those page show the events related at that pokemon, not their stats or sprite.
The blue star under the sprite refers that they can be shiny? Because if a pokemon was shiny granted the star is green.

And, why I cannot trade Entei and Suicune shiny events from the 4th gen? I can trade Raikou with no problem.
I cannot trade also Shiny Genesect jap.

Thanks!

Hmmm I can't see that asterisk you were pointing out, unless you were referring to their regional markers. In any case, since you were pointing to the events database pages, they will show you if the event IS shiny. Like Genesect's:
https://www.serebii.net/events/dex/649.shtml

As for event Pokémon trading, if you're doing a regular trade all Pokémon should be fine to trade. However if you're pertaining to GTS, then the Raikou you mentioned is the odd one here: event Pokémon cannot be stored or traded for in GTS.