• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crawdaunt or Sharpedo?

• Total voters

Torpoleon

Does anybody have a Necrozma path saved? I finished Crown Tundra recently besides Necrozma and haven't had any luck finding it in Dynamax Adventures.

Houka

So do the legend in the Dynamax Adveture fallow the same rules as the normal Dynamaxed Pokemon? Like it still 100% if your using NPC's or hosting it? If not what are the catch rates?

Houka

Hmmm haven't seen an y repeats yet, I'm I just lucky or does the game let you challenge every legend before repeating them?

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Hmmm haven't seen an y repeats yet, I'm I just lucky or does the game let you challenge every legend before repeating them?
You’re just lucky. I had multiple Suicune before I got a Zygarde run. I also haven’t had a chance to fight others like Tapu Fini.

Hello everyone, I am new to the Serebii.Net forums community! Today is my first day on this site so I am sorry if I am posting this thread in the wrong area! If I am, then please point me in the right direction! Anyways, my question about Pokémon Disobedience is that I recently received a team of 6 Galarian Darmanitan that were all level 30 in a trade. I used them to beat the 3rd gym(the Motostoke Gym) and now I have the first 3 gym badges in Sheild. I am wanting to keep leveling up the team of Galarian Darmanitan before I get to the 4th gym and after doing some research online I found that Pokemon up to level 35 will obey me. If I use XL Experience Candies to level them up over the level 35 limit, will they disobey me? I need some help understanding the disobedience system in Sword and Shield! Thank you to everyone who can help me!

Blastoise91

Hey has anyone had a chance to go to Gamestop in the US yet for shiny Zacian? Was wondering if the code can be used in Sword and Shield both or is it exclusive to Shield? Thanks!

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Hey has anyone had a chance to go to Gamestop in the US yet for shiny Zacian? Was wondering if the code can be used in Sword and Shield both or is it exclusive to Shield? Thanks!
Shiny Zacian is only for Shield. I have an extra code if you want it.

Blastoise91

Shiny Zacian is only for Shield. I have an extra code if you want it.
Sweet that’s the game I have and if you could message me it I’d be super grateful for saving the trip to Gamestop and helping me get it!!

TyranatarGojira

I didn't save the URL, but someone on Reddit put up a link to Gamestop Ireland, and you can get either code sent to you. I did it monday, and got my code today, automatically making them better than the Club newsletter. So if anyone needs Zacian, I've got a spare.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart

Blastoise91

Here’s the shiny wolves distribution link from GameStop UK. Put in your email and the codes should arrive in a week. Thanks to @masdog for the info.
Thank you so much, have a question to anyone who has gone to Gamestop or entered the code but wanted to ask is there a way to use the shiny Zamazenta code in Shield? Also if you have gone to Gamestop in the US do you need to show them you own the game or anything in order to get the code? Thanks!

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Thank you so much, have a question to anyone who has gone to Gamestop or entered the code but wanted to ask is there a way to use the shiny Zamazenta code in Shield? Also if you have gone to Gamestop in the US do you need to show them you own the game or anything in order to get the code? Thanks!
The Shiny Zamazenta code is just for Sword.

I think the code distribution depends on the Gamestop. I just walked into mine and was able to get a few of the cards by asking. I didn't need my switch at all. And the second time, they just had the codes on the counter for anyone to take.

Blastoise91

The Shiny Zamazenta code is just for Sword.

I think the code distribution depends on the Gamestop. I just walked into mine and was able to get a few of the cards by asking. I didn't need my switch at all. And the second time, they just had the codes on the counter for anyone to take.
Hey thanks a lot for answering, I appreciate the information!

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
Has anyone else been unable to get into the Gym Challenge Wi-Fi event? When I go to Victory Station and select "Search Official Competitions," I get the message "No competition was found."

EDIT: Nevermind, I realized I forgot to sign up for it.

Last edited: