• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crawdaunt or Sharpedo?

• Total voters

Scovillain

Pokemon Home and Tera type question:

when is Tera type determined, when pokemon from Gens 8 and earlier are sent to Pokemon Home, will it have a Tera type yet? If not, then when it is sent to S/V, how does its Tera typing be determined? I'm guessing if it's single-elemented, will match it's element, but if it's double-elemented, will be random to its 2 typings?

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Pokemon Home and Tera type question:

when is Tera type determined, when pokemon from Gens 8 and earlier are sent to Pokemon Home, will it have a Tera type yet? If not, then when it is sent to S/V, how does its Tera typing be determined? I'm guessing if it's single-elemented, will match it's element, but if it's double-elemented, will be random to its 2 typings?
It is typically the first typing for dual types or the type that matches the Pokémon in question’s typing.

Scovillain

It is typically the first typing for dual types or the type that matches the Pokémon in question’s typing.
Would the mechanism be different for wild Pokemon? In my S/V the wild pokemon 50% of the time for dual typing their tera typing is either their 1st or 2nd typing. If they set it all to 1st typing from Home that's a fine standard.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Would the mechanism be different for wild Pokemon? In my S/V the wild pokemon 50% of the time for dual typing their tera typing is either their 1st or 2nd typing. If they set it all to 1st typing from Home that's a fine standard.
No. I sent over a Corviknight and wanted the Tera type to be Steel and I got Flying. Same happened with Greninja. Wanted it to be Dark and it turned out to be Water.

kvntrp

i got a question about the pokemon shield video game
does anyone know a easy way to edit the den in the wild area so i can get any pokemon or item i want???

Beast Ball

Hi all. I am in need of a Beast Ball in Pokemon Sword. Does anyone have a spare that they would be kind enough to give me? If so, please let me know!

Controloftime

Hello,

My name is Justin and I am looking for someone to help me evolve my rhydon on pokemon sword as I just got this game. I need someone to trade with me and back. Please let me know. Thank you