• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crawdaunt or Sharpedo?

• Total voters

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
This thread is for any QUESTIONS & ANSWERS regarding the game.
Your questions may not be answered immediately, so please be patient.

We highly suggest that you look through these dedicated sections first to help find answers.
Please do not spam your questions. All forum rules apply.

Inoshi

Pokemon Lover
Oh hi... Am I... First? Mmm... I just wanted to ask the people who are currently playing where can I get Nincada... Serebii says it appears sooner in route 5 but I have seen videos on youtube of people searching fpr Farfetch and haven't seen a single one. Can somebody be so kind and tell me if the have come across this little fella and how and where? Is thereta special method needed to find one? I need him to become my false swiper and I want to get him asap. Thanks in advance...

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
Oh hi... Am I... First? Mmm... I just wanted to ask the people who are currently playing where can I get Nincada... Serebii says it appears sooner in route 5 but I have seen videos on youtube of people searching fpr Farfetch and haven't seen a single one. Can somebody be so kind and tell me if the have come across this little fella and how and where? Is thereta special method needed to find one? I need him to become my false swiper and I want to get him asap. Thanks in advance...

It appears in the grass exclamation marks with 5 % encounter rate. It's not an overworld encounter. just keep trying

Inoshi

Pokemon Lover
It appears in the grass exclamation marks with 5 % encounter rate. It's not an overworld encounter. just keep trying
Oh thanks so much, you're a life saver! That said, should I just keep running around until I see the exclamation mark or stay put and wait for it to appear? Sorry if it's obvious but this method of finding pokemon is new to me as I still haven't gotten the game

Last edited:

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
Oh thanks so much, you're a life saver! That said, should I just keep running around until I see the exclamation mark or stay put and wait for it to appear? Sorry if it's obvious but this method of finding pokemon is new to me as I stilo haven't gotten the game
I don't have the game yet so idk if they just appear or if you have to run

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Can I find Hattena in the wild area? Can I find it before the 4th GYM?
Can someone trade me a Snom!

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Hi guys, quick question, can we get the gigantimax at the lower stages or is it just the final stages, for instance, can I get a Rookidee that can gigantimax once it evolves into Corviknight or is it only a Corviknight from a raid that can gigantimax??

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Is it hard finding Dreepy during the main story?
Also, I dont understand the difference between the 2 forms of Sinistea. Do they look different?

MagicEspeon

P. F. Magician
Is the Leek held item only found in Sword? Are there ways to obtain it other than getting it from a wild Farfetch'd?

Draknir

Fear the Deer
So, I was wondering if you have access to your boxes during whatever the equivalent of the Elite Four is (I don't know what that is and I want to find out myself. I've a feeling it isn't the Elite Four though). Logically it would be a no, but I would like confirmation on that. It will help me decide on what Pokemon I use.

Inoshi

Pokemon Lover
Is it hard finding Dreepy during the main story?
Also, I dont understand the difference between the 2 forms of Sinistea. Do they look different?
Seems that you can find it at the very end in the lake nearby that last city. It's at level 60 so not sure if you're able to catch it before the league

Any info on Alcremie's Sherbet/Rainbow form?
Do you have any images of those? I am very curious on what they may look like now

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Does the EXP share distribute EVs as well?

Ophie

Salingerian Phony

You know, I was not even aware the exclamation marks were a separate group from the overworld encounters. I missed a lot of Pokémon in this way, it seems.

Hi guys, quick question, can we get the gigantimax at the lower stages or is it just the final stages, for instance, can I get a Rookidee that can gigantimax once it evolves into Corviknight or is it only a Corviknight from a raid that can gigantimax??

To my knowledge, you get Gigantamax Pokémon through Max Raid Battles via their final forms. They'll already be in their Gigantamax form when the battle begins.