• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crawdaunt or Sharpedo?

• Total voters

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
If I have a gigantamax raid available can I not have another gigantamax raid available until I beat the first one?Or can I have more than one available?

PokeAmi

Have anyody encountered Gigantamax Drednaw in Pokemon Shield?
I've encountered one G-max Butterfree and two G-max Corviknight until now.
Sources just say its more likely to get G-max Drednaw in Pokemon Sword, but doesn't say if its exclusive or not. (Possible just a very rare encounter in Shield, maybe?)

Thanks!

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
Have anyody encountered Gigantamax Drednaw in Pokemon Shield?
I've encountered one G-max Butterfree and two G-max Corviknight until now.
Sources just say its more likely to get G-max Drednaw in Pokemon Sword, but doesn't say if its exclusive or not. (Possible just a very rare encounter in Shield, maybe?)

Thanks!

I’ve been looking for a Gigantamx Corviknight for days now.Will you please trade one to me?

Astrint

Breeding Star
are hidden abilities only in five star raids?

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
are hidden abilities only in five star raids?

No, but they're extreely rare below that. I encountered a Hidden Ability Cursola earlier today that's 4-star, but all of the other ones I have come from 5-star raids (more so from the one with the swirling clouds).

Can anyone confirm that Prankster Sableye is catchable in the game? (HA)

A few friends and I have been hunting the brat for hours and have yet to have an encounter--any personal encounters?

1337battlemaster

Anyone willing to help me take down a five star Skuntank raid? It’s one of those rare ones that has the yellow aura behind it. These AI teammates just won’t help lol

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
Any strategy’s on how to beat gigantamax Sandaconda?Ive tried hypnosis and that didn’t work and neither did using brute strength with super effective moves

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
Just to be sure, Synchronize does not work on the fossils or wild area dens, right?

EDIT: It certainly is not working for the fossils.

Last edited:

Astrint

Breeding Star
do i need mons like cofagrigus and persian to fill the dex for the shiny charm? or are galarian forms counting those?

Chras

Anyone else having an issue with stamps in the wild area not popping up? I'm connected to the internet but either I'm not getting any stamps showing up or they only show up after I've done an activity, and by that point I've missed an opportunity for a raid. This has been really frustrating.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
So in some other videos featuring online matches, I've noticed that online multiplayer does have access to different stadiums. Considering how early this game released, I'm pretty sure that's not a mod. Is there way to manually choose stadiums or is it random?

Arcanine89

I know this has probably been asked already, but is alolan form vulpix/nintails available in sword and shield? I ask this because the gen 8 dex has it under ice types but wanted to confirm either going to be through pokemon home or just rare/raid, or neither. Thank you for reading and answering.

Last edited:

captainfez3

The Chill Trainer
Anyone else having an issue with stamps in the wild area not popping up? I'm connected to the internet but either I'm not getting any stamps showing up or they only show up after I've done an activity, and by that point I've missed an opportunity for a raid. This has been really frustrating.

I've noticed that the connectivity is kind of garbage. Every single raid I've tried to join I could not because of what I am beginning to assume are communication errors. I think you have a lot more luck trying to form a premade. Hopefully GF can do something to fix it on their end. I have not noticed a lack of stamps, but then again, I am not sure what is normal. Sometimes I am drowning in them and sometimes I notice they are conspicuously absent, but I assumed it had to do with the time and area I was playing in.

Does anyone know of a thread or sub-forum that I could use to form a group of people for Max Raids? I have been getting steamrolled by a five star dreadnaw and it is getting really old. The NPC AI members just use the worst Pokemon and are terrible. I am willing to help anyone else if they need a hand, just shoot me a PM.

I still need to catch my doggo but once I do I imagine that will be a big help.

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
Wow I don’t know if it’s a glitch or what but the lake of outrage right now is FILLED woth rare Pokémon.Theres Espeon and Hatterne walking around with tons of Dreepy too.Theres also no sandstorm like usual

Kingudora

My favourite
So if I understand it correctly, if I want HAs for pokémon such as G. Corsola or Hattenna, I would need to catch their evolved forms in Max Raids and then breed them?

Since most not fully evolved pokémon seemingly don't have their HA available in Max Raids, right?