• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crawdaunt or Sharpedo?

• Total voters

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Ah, I see what you mean. No, you can't go back to that waiting room or access your PC boces.
Awe man, that takes away ones of the best parts of the champion league since it made it feel similar to the leagues in the anime

Addydo

X-Men/Pokemon Fan!
I'm still having trouble trading between my Sword and Shield games. It just keeps searching for the other game and vice versa!? Can someone please help me with this!?

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I still cant use the Pokemon I transfered from Pokemon Home in ranked battles... I dont know why :/

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I still cant use the Pokemon I transfered from Pokemon Home in ranked battles... I dont know why :/
You can only use Pokémon with the black stylised Poké Ball origin mark (as you see in the summary page below), meaning the Pokémon was obtained in Sword and Shield, in ranked battles. You can't use any other Pokémon you got from any other game in online ranked battles.
shinypokemon.jpg

I'm still having trouble trading between my Sword and Shield games. It just keeps searching for the other game and vice versa!? Can someone please help me with this!?
Pretty sure you'll have to request for a trade on the Y-Comm for both games.

janejane6178

You can only use Pokémon with the black stylised Poké Ball origin mark (as you see in the summary page below), meaning the Pokémon was obtained in Sword and Shield, in ranked battles. You can't use any other Pokémon you got from any other game in online ranked battles.
shinypokemon.jpg

Pretty sure you'll have to request for a trade on the Y-Comm for both games.
But someone in this forum posted here a few days ago that the March battles will allow using Pokemon from Home :eek:

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
But someone in this forum posted here a few days ago that the March battles will allow using Pokemon from Home :eek:
I think they meant you can use Pokémon that are now available in the game because of Home like Venusaur and Blastoise (you can breed them to get Bulbasaur and Squirtle with the Galar origin mark). But I'm very sure you can only use Pokémon you got in Sword and Shield.

janejane6178

I think they meant you can use Pokémon that are now available in the game because of Home like Venusaur and Blastoise (you can breed them to get Bulbasaur and Squirtle with the Galar origin mark). But I'm very sure you can only use Pokémon you got in Sword and Shield.
Aww that sucks =[

Phantom Wolf DX

Though I can't answer your question about Weezing as I haven't yet attempted to bring in a Hidden Ability Weezing (or Koffing, for that matter), to my knowledge, you can't get the authentic Sinistea with Cursed Body. There are very few not-fully-evolved Pokémon available in Sword & Shield that can have Hidden Abilities, and Sinistea is not one ofthem.

Thank you very much. Does anyone else have an answer to how to get Stench (HA) Kantonian Weezing?

neophenx

Pokemon Strategist
Thank you very much. Does anyone else have an answer to how to get Stench (HA) Kantonian Weezing?
Generally, when breeding, you'd use an Everstone on the regional-varient to get the proper regional form of the basic, but since both Weezing evolve off the same Koffing I'm not entirely sure. In USUM, you could evolve Pikachu in an Ultra Wormhole space to get Kanto-Raichu instead of Alola-Raichu, but as far as I know Sw/Sh doesn't have any locations like that. So unless I'm wrong, I don't think you can get Kanto-Weezing or Alola-Raichu in the Sword and Shield games.

Ghost94

It’s not legally possible because Koffing/Weezing did not have a hidden ability prior to Sword and Shield.

janejane6178

Can I use the suprise trade from Pokemon Home app on the switch? I dont want to download the app on my phone =[
If so, how can I access it? I dont find it on Pokemon Home on the Switch

neophenx

Pokemon Strategist
Can I use the suprise trade from Pokemon Home app on the switch? I dont want to download the app on my phone =[
If so, how can I access it? I dont find it on Pokemon Home on the Switch
Surprise Trade is in the Y-Com menu in Pokemon Sword and Shield directly. If you're trying to trade through Pokemon Home, the Wonder Box is only available through the mobile app.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Is it possible to get a Deino with both Head Smash(Egg Move) & Dragon Rush(Level Up) when Breeding? I already have a Zweilous with Head Smash & Dragon Rush but the Offspring come out with only Head Smash.

Ghost94

Is it possible to get a Deino with both Head Smash(Egg Move) & Dragon Rush(Level Up) when Breeding? I already have a Zweilous with Head Smash & Dragon Rush but the Offspring come out with only Head Smash.
Dragon Rush is not one of Deino’s egg moves, you’ll need to level up to learn it as you mentioned.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Both parents need to know the move Dragon Rush to pass down the move because it is a level-up move.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Both parents need to know the move Dragon Rush to pass down the move because it is a level-up move.

Thanks. Right before you replied, I leveled up a male Deino up to 52 & got Dragon Rush.

Sidenote: In my Sword game, while waiting to trade the Deino Egg from my Shield game, a Stuffel attacked me, but it was Shiny.Lol my first Shiny in SwSh.

Team Volt Grunt

Pokémon Collector
have you tried contacting Nintendo support? it sounds like none of the suggestions we've given you have worked. It might be a problem with your hardware at this point.

Reinhardt

You! Me! Rivals! Yes?
I'm trying to evolve a Snom in Shield, I've tried absolutely everything: given it a load of Kelpsy berries, made seven Copperajah class curries, given it the Soothe Bell, waited until the right time at night before levelling it up, getting it up to five affection hearts in Pokemon Camp (affection and friendship are supposedly tied together now), levelling it up six levels, I even keep going back and forth to the boy in Hammerlocke who checks happiness levels to confrm it's at the right amount (it is), but the damn thing STILL won't evolve. Any suggestions?

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I'm trying to evolve a Snom in Shield, I've tried absolutely everything: given it a load of Kelpsy berries, made seven Copperajah class curries, given it the Soothe Bell, waited until the right time at night before levelling it up, getting it up to five affection hearts in Pokemon Camp (affection and friendship are supposedly tied together now), levelling it up six levels, I even keep going back and forth to the boy in Hammerlocke who checks happiness levels to confrm it's at the right amount (it is), but the damn thing STILL won't evolve. Any suggestions?
Have you beaten the game? Prior to beating the game, the clock/day and night cycle is set as the story follows a specific time “schedule” such as when it’s always night time when you come back to Motostoke to fight Kabu. You’ll have to do it in the Wild Area at actual (i.e irl time) if you haven’t. Found that out with my friend’s Linoone not evolving