• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crawdaunt or Sharpedo?

• Total voters

IPeak@Chu

Ancient trainer
@IPeak@Chu Sounds like the update was corrupted along the way or your Switch's internet settings are awry. If you play within the house, are you able to start the game just fine?
Yes, the games play just fine. Have no problems with any of the internet functions like max raids or the mystery gifts. I just get that frase first thing before the game loads. How do you know if the expansion pack content is corrupted? And is there any way to fix it?

From Greninja's popularity. Though there is the possibility of Greninja never showing up ever again, Greninja's just too popular for them to shelve permanently, between it being in both the Super Smash Bros. games and the Detective Pikachu movie.

No, Gyarados can appear in the common dens as well. I got my Moxie Gyarados off of a common den.

If you have trouble finding them, and you can go online, I suggest you do so. Gyarados raids pop up ever now and then.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
does SWSH have a multiple release function for pokemon? it makes MM runs a bit tedious to release a fair amount of pokemon in any usefal way...

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
does SWSH have a multiple release function for pokemon? it makes MM runs a bit tedious to release a fair amount of pokemon in any usefal way...
SWSH don’t but Home does

nel3

Crimson Dragon
SWSH don’t but Home does

thank you for the reply. how do i find that option, i do have a 3 month thing on premium but seem to have missed that option somewhere in the AUX settings.

Ignition

thank you for the reply. how do i find that option, i do have a 3 month thing on premium but seem to have missed that option somewhere in the AUX settings.
Once you go into the box and press release, it gives you the option to select more than one Pokémon

nel3

Crimson Dragon
Once you go into the box and press release, it gives you the option to select more than one Pokémon

thank you for the reply, i guess thats with the red arrow function? i tried the blue and green one but it had no other option to release.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
Yes indeed

atleast the 5 boxes released in SW went along enjoyably to the tune of a heavy metal song with a set of up commands/A button to the said tunes.

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
Yes, the games play just fine. Have no problems with any of the internet functions like max raids or the mystery gifts. I just get that frase first thing before the game loads. How do you know if the expansion pack content is corrupted? And is there any way to fix it?

The only way to know for sure is to delete it from your Switch's memory, then download it again from the eShop. The eShop will remember that you purchased it and will let you download it again for free.

How does the error message affect your game? Is there anything that prevents you from playing certain parts of the game?

nel3

Crimson Dragon
how do the save files work with a new switch acct user? i dont intend to restart or make a 2nd profile on the switch to start a 2nd save file on my Sword game. im just trying to confirm if the game cartridge can only store 1 save file like the previous 7 generations.

Ignition

how do the save files work with a new switch acct user? i dont intend to restart or make a 2nd profile on the switch to start a 2nd save file on my Sword game. im just trying to confirm if the game cartridge can only store 1 save file like the previous 7 generations.
You can have up to 8 save files on one Switch

nel3

Crimson Dragon
You can have up to 8 save files on one Switch

thank you very much, so its pretty much the storage capacity of pokemon home +21 extra boxes if one uses the other 7 files for storage...

IPeak@Chu

Ancient trainer
The only way to know for sure is to delete it from your Switch's memory, then download it again from the eShop. The eShop will remember that you purchased it and will let you download it again for free.

How does the error message affect your game? Is there anything that prevents you from playing certain parts of the game?
I don't think it's the game. I was clicking into my Pokemon home app and it gave me the same message. Right before I replied here.

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
I don't think it's the game. I was clicking into my Pokemon home app and it gave me the same message. Right before I replied here.

Is this happening to other games too?

I apologize if I'm asking too many questions, but in order for me to determine the source of your errors, I need as many details as I can.

Can the current event den pokémon have their hidden abilities?

Indeed, they can. This is also the first chance to get Friend Guard Cleffa without any external sources (and, by extension, Friend Guard Clefairy and Unaware Clefable).

Dared3v0

Just have fun
Cant log into pokemon home. Keep getting error codee 400 detail code 9900 has this happened to anyone before

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
If i have already encountered the same species more than 500 times, do i still have to battle/capture to increase my chain to hunt for a shiny? Or just run is ok?

Zoneout96

Hello all, first post on this form but I have quick question for yall. I'm a rookie comptative player and noticed I cant use my shiny Venusaur or shiny Sylveon in singles on competitive wi-fi battles. I have checked to see if maybe its certain moves or items they have is preventing it but idk what it could be.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
If i have already encountered the same species more than 500 times, do i still have to battle/capture to increase my chain to hunt for a shiny? Or just run is ok?

after 500 KOs you wont get any extra boosted odds. best to run away, its quicker that way at that point. im not sure if there is a thing similar to dex nav chaining in gen8 but your shiny odds max out at 500 KO on that specific pokemon/its evolution level status.

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
after 500 KOs you wont get any extra boosted odds. best to run away, its quicker that way at that point. im not sure if there is a thing similar to dex nav chaining in gen8 but your shiny odds max out at 500 KO on that specific pokemon/its evolution level status.
]

Ahh alright thanks! I thought so too. But I read somewhere that you increase the odds even more by chaining. Even if youve reached 500 KO.