• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crawdaunt or Sharpedo?

• Total voters

Autobot N

How does one get Poipole? I've started the UB story, caught Necrozma and several other UBs, and beaten 16+ DMax adventures, but it won't show up. I also talked to Peony and completed the clue, but still nothing.

ShadowForce720

How does one get Poipole? I've started the UB story, caught Necrozma and several other UBs, and beaten 16+ DMax adventures, but it won't show up. I also talked to Peony and completed the clue, but still nothing.

Did any of those DMax adventures result in the Pokémon getting away because you already caught it before?

Because I think you actually have to catch said legendary/UB Pokémon at the end for it to count toward the total.

Autobot N

Did any of those DMax adventures result in the Pokémon getting away because you already caught it before?

Because I think you actually have to catch said legendary/UB Pokémon at the end for it to count toward the total.
I caught all of the 16 I mentioned (Necrozma and UBs included). Counting ones where I lost, I’m at 20.

Last edited:

shadowF

Does Hop update his team after Crown Tundra? in the Champion Cup Rematches page on Serebii it shows all the Gym Leaders and Leon with higher Levels but Hop remains the same with his highest Pokemon at Level 70. Also can he Gigantamax his starter like the Galarian Star Tournament or is Corviknight still his Gigantamax Pokemon?

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I have a question.

Let's say, I caught an exclusive legendary while doing a dynamax adventure.

Now let's say my friend wants to get that legendary, can I host that legendary raid for them even though I already caught it?

ShadowForce720

I have a question.

Let's say, I caught an exclusive legendary while doing a dynamax adventure.

Now let's say my friend wants to get that legendary, can I host that legendary raid for them even though I already caught it?

Yeah you can still host it, the only thing that having already caught the legendary Pokémon before already prevents you from doing anything a from catching yourself a 2nd one in the Dynamax Adventures.

Of course your friend would still be able to catch it as long as they have caught the same legendary through Dynamax Adventure before.

ebevan91

Is it possible for more than 1 Pokemon to be shiny at the end of the Dynamax Adventures?

TokoyamiTheDark

The Purple Karakasa
I'm very scared to ask... but why does it says in the thread's title: "Don't ask about Victini"?

I think this might count as a spoiler, so I left the title vague
I'm trying to find oleana at the graveyard at night. I've completed everything in the game and both expansions except for collecting all of the legendaries and getting my last 2 pokemon for filling my pokedex, and finding the ultra beast to show peony. I keep going after 8pm at night, and as late as 10pm at night. I have not been able to get her to show up yet. I know where she's supposed to be. Am I missing something??? this is driving me crazy!

thanks!

Last edited:

____Oro____

Hi I was excited to play the crown tundra dlc and I gunned it for the dynamax adventures to catch my favorite legendaries I like to shiny hunt and I assumed with game freak being game freak they would shiny lock them but imagine my surprise when I found that they weren’t and I had already caught two of my favorite and since the game only allows you to catch one of each legendary I was wondering if I were to release the certain legendary that I want to shiny hunt will it reset the game and allow me to catch the same legendary again?

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Can you mark hunt for Spiritomb or any of the regular legendaries like the titans & the birds? I've seen people shiny hunt for them on YouTube, but I kind of want to get ones with a mark instead so I was wondering if it's possible

Last edited:

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Can you mark hunt for Spiritomb or any of the regular legendaries like the titans & the birds? I've seen people shiny hunt for it on YouTube, but I kind of want to get ones with a mark instead so I was wondering if it's possible
I can tell you I got a mark on Galarian Zapdos.