• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crawdaunt or Sharpedo?

• Total voters
I caught all of the 16 I mentioned (Necrozma and UBs included). Counting ones where I lost, I’m at 20.
it took me longer to, and i had pretty much given up, but i did finally get mine. it had to have been around 25+ at that point.

asking again. am i missing a step for finding the "long haired woman" at the cemetery?
I think this might count as a spoiler, so I left the title vague
I'm trying to find oleana at the graveyard at night. I've completed everything in the game and both expansions except for collecting all of the legendaries and getting my last 2 pokemon for filling my pokedex, and finding the ultra beast to show peony. I keep going after 8pm at night, and as late as 10pm at night. I have not been able to get her to show up yet. I know where she's supposed to be. Am I missing something??? this is driving me crazy!

thanks!

blackstar

I have a quick question - if I want a shiny a Regi, should I save & reset; or should I battle it multiple times? I know that SW/SH shinies work on multiple battles, but usually stationary legendary shinies work on soft resets. Does anyone know?

DigimonFanNo1

I have a quick question - if I want a shiny a Regi, should I save & reset; or should I battle it multiple times? I know that SW/SH shinies work on multiple battles, but usually stationary legendary shinies work on soft resets. Does anyone know?
I was also wondering about this. I'm aware that the 500 KO count does not increase shiny rates in the case of the regis, but i'm doing that anyways because it's faster than soft resetting. what i hadn't thought about is if it locks the regi into non shiny after the first KO. I can't find any definitive info on this to say one way or another, so any help on this would be appreciated. I hope it's not the case, because then i just screwed myself out of shiny regieleki.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Does anyone have any pointers for beating Zygarde in Dynamax adventure
Best bets would be to aim for Ice-types to prey on its quad weakness or Fairy-types to grant an immunity to its Dragon-type spread move, just don’t use Max Hailstorm as the chip damage may cause an unexpected KO on your end. A Wide Guard user would also be helpful to block damage from its spread attacks.

Marzbar

Can anyone confirm they’ve found a Custap berry in a tree? And can you clarify which tree? Bulbapedia claims it’s a 1% chance for every tree around Ballimere lake, but I’m skeptical....

Can anyone confirm they’ve found a Custap berry in a tree? And can you clarify which tree? Bulbapedia claims it’s a 1% chance for every tree around Ballimere lake, but I’m skeptical....
I'm not 100% certain as it's been a few days and I'm away from my switch right now, but i'm pretty sure i got 1 after shaking the giant tree and beating the dynamax pokemon.

Marzbar

I'm not 100% certain as it's been a few days and I'm away from my switch right now, but i'm pretty sure i got 1 after shaking the giant tree and beating the dynamax pokemon.
I’ve done that battle and along with bulk other stuff it only gave me 1 Lansat and 1 Starf berry. Which does match what I’ve seen online. I think you got it somewhere else...

Robozilla

Hello everyone I got a question, have any of you seen a Pokemon disobey their npc trainer. I ask this because this happened when I was playing Pokemon sword in the battle tower and was wondering if it was a glitch.

DSDark

Breeder
Does anyone have any pointers for beating Zygarde in Dynamax adventure
I used Cryogonal and wrecked Zygarde.

I need some help. I can seem to get the Oleana event to trigger at the old cemetery. I've talked to her in the Galar Mine. The only thing I can think of is there's been weather; rain and snow, each time I've gone to look for her. I also don't have Poipole yet, but I've caught all the legendaries in the CT.

I need some help. I can seem to get the Oleana event to trigger at the old cemetery. I've talked to her in the Galar Mine. The only thing I can think of is there's been weather; rain and snow, each time I've gone to look for her. I also don't have Poipole yet, but I've caught all the legendaries in the CT.
Same issue, Need help as well!!! I do have poipole. I have caught all of the mission legendaries, but not all from the dynamax adventures.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Hello everyone I got a question, have any of you seen a Pokemon disobey their npc trainer. I ask this because this happened when I was playing Pokemon sword in the battle tower and was wondering if it was a glitch.
That can happen if a Pokemon is over leveled and the trainer doesn't have enough badges.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Thanks, I didn't know that could happen to the npc as well.
You're welcome.

Just curious, were the NPC's Pokemon confused? That's another time when they can disobey and hit themselves.

Last edited:

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Will Oleana still show up if you don’t plant carrot seeds in the Old Cemetery? I want to get a Glastrier, but I want to have that whole cut scene in my game too so I’m not sure if I have to choose between one or the other

Will Oleana still show up if you don’t plant carrot seeds in the Old Cemetery? I want to get a Glastrier, but I want to have that whole cut scene in my game too so I’m not sure if I have to choose between one or the other
I still havent been able to get her to show up and i have spectrier

KillerDraco

To be clear; where you planted the carrot seeds and which Horse you got has no bearing on this event. She showed up for me and I had Glastrier.

DSDark

Breeder
Same issue, Need help as well!!! I do have poipole. I have caught all of the mission legendaries, but not all from the dynamax adventures.
I haven't caught all the d-max adventure legendaries but I've caught 10ish I think. The only thing I can think of is the fact that it's snowed and rained for me each day I've checked

I haven't caught all the d-max adventure legendaries but I've caught 10ish I think. The only thing I can think of is the fact that it's snowed and rained for me each day I've checked
I checked on a clear night, too. nothing. no idea what i'm missing. really wish someone could tell what we're missing!

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Best bets would be to aim for Ice-types to prey on its quad weakness or Fairy-types to grant an immunity to its Dragon-type spread move, just don’t use Max Hailstorm as the chip damage may cause an unexpected KO on your end. A Wide Guard user would also be helpful to block damage from its spread attacks.

I end up beating it with Abomasnow. It's a handy pokémon because of the ice-type STAB moves plus it's part grass, thus resistant to Zygarde's ground type moves. Avalanche wrecks it

It took me several tries though