• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crawdaunt or Sharpedo?

• Total voters

Requiem Aeternam

Dance like an eggplant!
Can anyone confirm they’ve found a Custap berry in a tree? And can you clarify which tree? Bulbapedia claims it’s a 1% chance for every tree around Ballimere lake, but I’m skeptical....
A Japanese website has an image of a Custap Berry being found on this tree. イバンのみ is the Japanese name.
show

A Japanese YouTube video also shows one being found on the berry tree next to the grassy patch on the other side of slope out of the lake next to this Raid den. You can’t see the berry tree on the below image but it’ll appear as you get closer.
ballimerelake-2.jpg

Both of these locations are around Ballimere Lake.

DazedMinezumi

Patrat don't exist
Would anyone be able to help me evolve my Magmar and Electabuzz? If you need anything in return I can probably make it happen, I have/can breed most every Pokémon. Thank you!

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I couldn't activate it yet either, but I figured I probably need to capture Necrozma to end that quest so Peony will leave that area.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
No I was using a urshifu it didn't know any status moves or attacks that cause confusion and their Pokemon was faster so they moved first
Ah, that's strange.

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Caught two Shiny Gorgiest tonight. How do I tell their sizes?

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
Caught two Shiny Gorgiest tonight. How do I tell their sizes?

They are physically different sizes--it's that way in the overworld, on their profile pages, in battle, and in the Pokédex. The Pokédex will keep a record of each size Gourgeist you have, including shiny variants--if these are your first two shiny ones, you can easily tell by seeing which sizes the Pokédex has a shiny entry for.

In addition, Super Size Gourgeist has a different cry from the others.

Pikachu111213

Traveler
Hey guys, sorry if this has been answered already, but in order to get Poipole, do you have to catch 5 ubs, or just defeat 5 ubs? I was gonna shiny hunt all the legends but I am wanting to get the Poipole like today lol. Thanks in advance.

Pikachu111213

Traveler
Going to bump this up:
Hey guys, sorry if this has been answered already, but in order to get Poipole, do you have to catch 5 ubs, or just defeat 5 ubs? I was gonna shiny hunt all the legends but I am wanting to get the Poipole like today lol. Thanks in advance

KillerDraco

Going to bump this up:
Hey guys, sorry if this has been answered already, but in order to get Poipole, do you have to catch 5 ubs, or just defeat 5 ubs? I was gonna shiny hunt all the legends but I am wanting to get the Poipole like today lol. Thanks in advance

You've gotta catch the UBs.