• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crawdaunt or Sharpedo?

• Total voters

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I just encountered Galarian Articuno but I lost. Will I still be able to encounter it again &, if so, will it be at full power or whatever HP it was at the last time we fought?

ShadowForce720

I just encountered Galarian Articuno but I lost. Will I still be able to encounter it again &, if so, will it be at full power or whatever HP it was at the last time we fought?

yeah you will be able to encounter it again even if you lose to it or knock it out, as for the latter part of your question if I’m remembering right I think it will be back at full health either way.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
yeah you will be able to encounter it again even if you lose to it or knock it out, as for the latter part of your question if I’m remembering right I think it will be back at full health either way.
Thanks, & for once I'm actually glad it'll go back to full health. My goal is to beat both Articuno & Moltres using only my Galarian Zapdos, so to me this makes it more of an honorable fight

Prince Amrod

Dragon Tamer
Since I'm getting quite bored of looking and I finally caught my shiny one at the crown shrine, which size of gourgeist is actually considered the better one in general?

KillerDraco

Since I'm getting quite bored of looking and I finally caught my shiny one at the crown shrine, which size of gourgeist is actually considered the better one in general?

Super. It's got better bulk and offenses at the expense of lower speed. However, it's primarily a defensive Pokemon so the speed drop is inconsequential, and even its fastest size (Small) isn't quite fast enough, since at base 99 it falls just short of base 100's.

Prince Amrod

Dragon Tamer
Super. It's got better bulk and offenses at the expense of lower speed. However, it's primarily a defensive Pokemon so the speed drop is inconsequential, and even its fastest size (Small) isn't quite fast enough, since at base 99 it falls just short of base 100's.

I had a feeling that'd be the case. I pulled a small one. The search continues then.

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
I had a feeling that'd be the case. I pulled a small one. The search continues then.

I ought to point out that even with a base Speed of 99, that means it still outruns Mimikyu, Hydreigon, Urshifu, Haxorus, Tapu Lele, Indeedee, Electivire, Arcanine, Krookodile, Landorus (Therian), and Rotom (Appliance).

Small Size Gourgeist is the second most popular size after Super Size. It all comes down to what you intend to do with Gourgeist, since one is a slow but bulky Grass-type, while the other one is a fast but frailer one. Super Size is good for outright attacking and on Trick Room teams, while Small, if you ask me, works better for support and inflicting negative conditions on opposing Pokémon, like Will-o-wisp.

I used a Small Size Gourgeist in Generation VII as a Leech Seed spreader for double battles, which worked better than I had expected.

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I should do something with my Super Size Shiny Gourgeist. Thinking about just slapping a Choice Band on it and calling it a day. Idk yet.

Prince Amrod

Dragon Tamer
I ought to point out that even with a base Speed of 99, that means it still outruns Mimikyu, Hydreigon, Urshifu, Haxorus, Tapu Lele, Indeedee, Electivire, Arcanine, Krookodile, Landorus (Therian), and Rotom (Appliance).

Small Size Gourgeist is the second most popular size after Super Size. It all comes down to what you intend to do with Gourgeist, since one is a slow but bulky Grass-type, while the other one is a fast but frailer one. Super Size is good for outright attacking and on Trick Room teams, while Small, if you ask me, works better for support and inflicting negative conditions on opposing Pokémon, like Will-o-wisp.

I used a Small Size Gourgeist in Generation VII as a Leech Seed spreader for double battles, which worked better than I had expected.

That may be why they were the two sizes chosen then. So far no luck in finding the large shiny. Hoping I'll get it before the next event of interest happens.

TokoyamiTheDark

The Purple Karakasa
I just became Champion, but then after the end credits, the post-game story does not activate... I did received the Master Ball, but that's IT. Is my game glitched or something? When I go look at my goal map, it just says; "Explore the full region of Galar to your heart's content!" Or something like that...

ShadowForce720

I just became Champion, but then after the end credits, the post-game story does not activate... I did received the Master Ball, but that's IT. Is my game glitched or something? When I go look at my goal map, it just says; "Explore the full region of Galar to your heart's content!" Or something like that...

If your talking about the story that leads you to catching the legendary wolf of your version you need to go back to the area you found the Rusted Sword/Shield in, in the Slumbering Weld.