• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crawdaunt or Sharpedo?

• Total voters

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
I have a unique question regarding max soup

If used on pikachu will it be unable to evolve or does it lose the g-max form?

Same question applies for Kanto Meowth after breeding from persian.

Last edited:

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I have a unique question regarding max soup

If used on pikachu will it be unable to evolve or does it lose the g-max form?

Same question applies for Kanto Meowth after breeding from persian.
GMax Pikachu, Meowth, & Eevee can’t evolve. If you reapply Max Soup on any of them, they’ll lose the GMax factor but will be able to evolve them into Raichu/Persian/an Eeveelution. You have to decide on GMax or evolution

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
GMax Pikachu, Meowth, & Eevee can’t evolve. If you reapply Max Soup on any of them, they’ll lose the GMax factor but will be able to evolve them into Raichu/Persian/an Eeveelution. You have to decide on GMax or evolution
And Max Soup doesn't work on any event Pikachu with a Cap?

Prince Amrod

Dragon Tamer

You can remove the gmax factor?! That’s quite awesome in a very small way.

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Basically, you could take that Event G-Meowth and get rid of its G-Max form to evolve it into a Persian in a Cherish Ball.

Which is pretty neat.

shadowF

It's definitely something else, as Copperajah, I'm sure, was NOT in the front position at that time. I'd have to try it again sometime, now that you pointed out it's not necessarily obvious.

No matter what, though, most of your player character will be covered up by the logo.

Just beat the game, it is definitely 6, 3, 2, 1, 4, 5 as the lineup order for the title screen!

BTW, If you put Corviknight in the 5th slot then the logo will not block it by much since Corviknight is levitating the entire time so you can still see the entire team! Really happy with the lineup I chose!

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
How do I get Victini?

I'm kidding, I'm kidding :p

Anyway, let's assume one's gotten 2 Zarude codes. Can the person redeem both in the same game?

BCVM22

Not typically. Usually once you’ve claimed a given Mystery Gift in your game, it cannot be claimed any additional times, regardless of whether you’re using the same code or not. That’s also why the game tells you to make certain that your Wi-Fi and battery are steady before claiming a given Gift.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
How do I get Victini?

I'm kidding, I'm kidding :p

Anyway, let's assume one's gotten 2 Zarude codes. Can the person redeem both in the same game?
Currently, you need Bank to get Victini. Victini needs to gotten from a previous event, I think I've got most of the European ones myself. https://www.serebii.net/events/dex/494.shtml
Not typically. Usually once you’ve claimed a given Mystery Gift in your game, it cannot be claimed any additional times, regardless of whether you’re using the same code or not. That’s also why the game tells you to make certain that your Wi-Fi and battery are steady before claiming a given Gift.
Indeed, however if you're willing to create second account on your Switch you can have redeem your second code on that second account.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

Magnetar

Hi everyone,

I have a question! I got Zarude from a code from GameMania yesterday. I changed its nature to jolly with a mint, it had perfect IV's in HP, Atk and Def, so I hypertrained the other 3 stats for 6 perfect IV's (3 best + 3 hypertrained), EV trained it (252 in Atk, 252 in Spe, 4 in Sp.D and 2 in HP) and then went for an online multi-battle and ... I got the message there's something wrong with the pokémon!

Can't you use it online yet or did i do something wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

KillerDraco

Hi everyone,

I have a question! I got Zarude from a code from GameMania yesterday. I changed its nature to jolly with a mint, it had perfect IV's in HP, Atk and Def, so I hypertrained the other 3 stats for 6 perfect IV's (3 best + 3 hypertrained), EV trained it (252 in Atk, 252 in Spe, 4 in Sp.D and 2 in HP) and then went for an online multi-battle and ... I got the message there's something wrong with the pokémon!

Can't you use it online yet or did i do something wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

It's a mythical Pokemon, they're generally banned from just about everything. Online battles, official competitions, you name it.

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
It's a mythical Pokemon, they're generally banned from just about everything. Online battles, official competitions, you name it.

Casual Battles in Battle Spot/Victory Station doesn't ban Mythical Pokémon. I've used Keldeo and Magearna on it in the past; there shouldn't be a reason Zarude can't be used there unless they've specifically blocked it or haven't allowed it yet.

KillerDraco

Casual Battles in Battle Spot/Victory Station doesn't ban Mythical Pokémon. I've used Keldeo and Magearna on it in the past; there shouldn't be a reason Zarude can't be used there unless they've specifically blocked it or haven't allowed it yet.

Fair enough. In that case it's probably because it's not universally available yet, given only certain regions (namely Japan) have gotten a legit chance to get it.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Anyone else running into issues with Pokemon Home wonder trade?

Ran into problems even trying to put up Pokemon, past being able to put up a Charmander earlier today.

4aff2de436da61995edb1f49fcfa9f7df97df14c.jpg

1688d31f00e3d1c50da8e88de840a8029e54f7be.jpg

Cleared out Home's cache and it's now just running very slow, so I'm thinking it's a server side issue on their end.

Last edited: