• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crawdaunt or Sharpedo?

• Total voters

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
I had that issue this morning but the three went in fine on a second attempt. Server issue is likely if plenty are attempting to transfer from go
Good point. That might be the case.

Magnetar

Casual Battles in Battle Spot/Victory Station doesn't ban Mythical Pokémon. I've used Keldeo and Magearna on it in the past; there shouldn't be a reason Zarude can't be used there unless they've specifically blocked it or haven't allowed it yet.

Exactly! Same here. I also use a lot of Myhicals in online battles and never had any problems with any of them except now Zarude. I've seen many people already use their Zarude in their team, but somehow there's something wrong with mine and I don't have any idea what it could be, since I got it legally from GameMania here in the Netherlands.

Again, it was Sassy nature which I changed to Jolly with a mint. It had perfect IV's in HP, Atk and Def so I just hypertrained the other 3 stats and gave it the following EV spread: 252 Atk, 252 Spe, 2 in Hp and 4 in Sp.D. So why won't the game let me use it online? Anyone? ^^

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Just asking on a whim about dynamax adventures. if a previously caught legendary is released, will it have a chance to re-appear again at random as in obtaining it for better IV's nature or shiny-hunting it?

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I looked into it and from what I can tell it is possible to get a level 25 Zwelious in Pokémon Go. So basically you should be good if the Zweilous had originally been transferred from Pokémon Go.
It doesn't have the GO mark.

*sigh* Damn it.

KillerDraco

Just asking on a whim about dynamax adventures. if a previously caught legendary is released, will it have a chance to re-appear again at random as in obtaining it for better IV's nature or shiny-hunting it?

No. The act of catching them, not whether or not you presently have them in your game, is the check. So once you've caught it in Dynamax Adventures, you'll never be able to catch it again on that game file.

But by extension of this, transferring a Legendary from Home doesn't prevent you from catching it in Dynamax Adventures.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
No. The act of catching them, not whether or not you presently have them in your game, is the check. So once you've caught it in Dynamax Adventures, you'll never be able to catch it again on that game file.

But by extension of this, transferring a Legendary from Home doesn't prevent you from catching it in Dynamax Adventures.

In that case i'm hoping that means more pokemon get added later in a update at least eventually. My Froakie still can't be transferred from Home.
He is from a outside trade and pokemon sword is my only pokemon game.

Last edited:

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
Exactly! Same here. I also use a lot of Myhicals in online battles and never had any problems with any of them except now Zarude. I've seen many people already use their Zarude in their team, but somehow there's something wrong with mine and I don't have any idea what it could be, since I got it legally from GameMania here in the Netherlands.

Again, it was Sassy nature which I changed to Jolly with a mint. It had perfect IV's in HP, Atk and Def so I just hypertrained the other 3 stats and gave it the following EV spread: 252 Atk, 252 Spe, 2 in Hp and 4 in Sp.D. So why won't the game let me use it online? Anyone? ^^

In that case, my best guess is that there is some miscommunication between the hack check filters and the exact traits of the GameMania Zarude. That is, there is most likely something in the hidden data for Zarude--or something missing from the hidden data--that auses Zarude to fail the hack check. The only thing to really do is wait and hope for an update, though you can speed things up if you write to Nintendo to let them know. If other people do it too, they'll take action soon enough.

This is not the first time Mythical Pokémon have been accidentally rendered unusable, by the way. It's happened since online battling begun for Pokémon.

In that case i'm hoping that means more pokemon get added later in a update at least eventually. My Froakie still can't be transferred from Home.
He is from a outside trade and pokemon sword is my only pokemon game.

The Froakie line is not yet available in Sword and Shield, so you wouldn't be able to bring one in.

J. D. Guy

Just trying to get some insight here. Is it just me, or is there really still some very widespread and rampant misconstruction when it comes to the concept of Happiness/Friendship in Mainline Pokemon games?

More and more, I keep seeing people give off the same erroneous "advice" about how to raise the Happiness/Friendship of a Pokemon who needs it in order to evolve. And when they are attempted to be corrected, they double down on erroneous beliefs.

Is it just me, or can anyone else relay stories of similar things throughout the various niches within this game's community? How bad is it still, really?

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I just stuff them with vitamins and call it a day.

The only time it didn't really work was with Snom (for living dex) where I had to look online. That one was annoying.

Diclonius

Trainer
So after playing a couple hours in max lair I finally caught a certain shiny and want it to learn an egg move. When I went to the guy in the pokemon center I noticed there’s an option to check a pokemon memories . Can this tell if a pokemon is hacked or not.

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
Has anybody tried playing Sword/Shield with DLC in another Switch? I know the save won't be transferred (which I'm after) but will the DLC also be applied on the second save file? And what happens to HOME interaction?

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Has anybody tried playing Sword/Shield with DLC in another Switch? I know the save won't be transferred (which I'm after) but will the DLC also be applied on the second save file? And what happens to HOME interaction?
DLC is applied to all files on a Switch. Same goes for Home

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Is there a dedicated Battle Stadium Singles thread around here? Need help making a team using Pokemon only from Galar (Cinderace, etc.)

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Can you mark hunt the Regis? I’m trying to get a Regidrago right now but I’m not having any luck, so I wanted to see if it’s even possible or if they’re mark locked