• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crawdaunt or Sharpedo?

• Total voters

Prince Amrod

Dragon Tamer
Does anyone know where to find a complete table of dittos stat distribution for each level? I've been swapping ditto through the gts and was hoping there was a faster way to check its IV spread than plugging the numbers into a calculator each time if the level isn't one I've learned already.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
How do I upload pictures of shiny encounters onto the forums from my phone?
Go to Imgur.com and upload the image you want onto there. Once the image has been uploaded to Imgur, press the three white dots at the top right of the image, then press “get share links”. The third option in share links should be ”BBcode [Forums]”. Copy that link. You can then insert that into any post on the forums. Hope that helps.

sigma926

I accidentally released Necrozma after catching him and wasn't able to show it to Peony. Now, he doesn't accept any other Necrozma (even if it came from the Max Lair from another game).

Has anyone heard of an issue like this? I'd like to complete the quest.

Thanks!

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Completely forgot but is dlc shared between accounts on the same console if younger siblings wish to play or i wish to play the story without sacrificing a lot of valuable pokemon. or is the dlc exclusive to the original buyer?

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Completely forgot but is dlc shared between accounts on the same console if younger siblings wish to play or i wish to play the story without sacrificing a lot of valuable pokemon. or is the dlc exclusive to the original buyer?
It depends on the owner of the DLC, If the Switch in question a solo system or a Primary one, then Yes, Game download and DLC Purchases are shared.

If the Switch is a secondary console according to the eShop, then no, only the DLC owner can play the DLC.

Of course, if the Game is on a cart, it's anyone can use the game as long the cart is in system. But DLC may create a wierd cases on secondary systems.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
It depends on the owner of the DLC, If the Switch in question a solo system or a Primary one, then Yes, Game download and DLC Purchases are shared.

If the Switch is a secondary console according to the eShop, then no, only the DLC owner can play the DLC.

Of course, if the Game is on a cart, it's anyone can use the game as long the cart is in system. But DLC may create a wierd cases on secondary systems.
It's on a single Switch Lite as a primary with cartridge.

Prankstr

Hey everyone. I hope this is the right forum but I need help evolving my Scyther (My FAVORITE Pokemon). I have a Regidrago to give as thanks if anyone could help me :)

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Hey everyone. I hope this is the right forum but I need help evolving my Scyther (My FAVORITE Pokemon). I have a Regidrago to give as thanks if anyone could help me :)
Trade requests go in the Quick Trading Thread, in the SwSh section. Anyways, I’d be more than happy to help you, so I’ll send you a message!

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Can anyone tell me how to evolve my snom into a frostmoth
Level it up with high friendship during the night. If you have yet to beat the game doing it in the Wild Area is advised since all other areas have set times of the day according to the story.

Houka

Is there anyway to tell if there is a rare poke on the fishing spot shadows? Judging by the watt glow some spots gives it seem it caulated the pokemon when the spot spawns, I could be wrong though.