• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crawdaunt or Sharpedo?

• Total voters

Raliez

Hey all. I am looking to finish my Pokédex... I need 1 more I'm so close! However, I messed up. I have been using link trade codes from the community and am looking to trade for Glastrier. I accidently traded away my Spectrier. I can trade whatever for Glastrier, and can even trade your legendary back to you. I even have shinies I am willing to part with just for some help. I am also willing to help others to finish theirs. I have never finished a Pokédex before in any version... Please help!

Last edited:

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Hey all. I am looking to finish my Pokédex... I need 1 more I'm so close! However, I messed up. I have been using link trade codes from the community and am looking to trade for Glastrier. I accidently traded away my Spectrier. I can trade whatever for Glastrier, and can even trade your legendary back to you. I even have shinies I am willing to part with just for some help. I am also willing to help others to finish theirs. I have never finished a Pokédex before in any version... Please help!
I think this area of the forum is better suited for this: https://forums.serebii.net/forums/8th-gen-wi-fi-center.341/

Also, there is GTS on the Mobile app version of Pokémon Home.

Raliez

Thanks! I tried HOME but of course the only trade is for a level 1-10 Rillaboom which is just impossible. I guess I will try that other forum. You don't play, do you Nutter t.KK?

kvntrp

can anyone tell me how I can play the pokemon sword and shield dynamax adventure with 2 player
both player in the same room with 2 switch

Nyter

Island Challenger
Is there anyway to tell if there is a rare poke on the fishing spot shadows? Judging by the watt glow some spots gives it seem it caulated the pokemon when the spot spawns, I could be wrong though.
Define a Rare Pokemon In The fishing spots... otherwise, no not that I know of. Each spot has its set of Pokémon and each Pokemon has its own probability if appearing depending on the spot you choose.

So question. I am playing Pokemon Sword Version (first time ever. I played my Shield version completely). I want to use Pokemon introduced in the Galar region that are not used or are Ace Pokemon to any major NPCs or gym leaders/major characters.... pre-Champion Tournament though. So who would I have left to do so. The only exception in a way is my starter. And so far I have Scorbunny, Nickit, and Skwovet. I do not believe any major character uses any other those evolutionary line Pokemon. Who else could I use?

I know I can't use Yamper because Sonia's Pokemon is that.

Sonia - Yamper
Bede - Hatterene
Milo - Eldegoss
Nessa - Drednaw

So those I don't want to use. And I know there are many more to the list which I may add later. But any suggestions?

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
So question. I am playing Pokemon Sword Version (first time ever. I played my Shield version completely). I want to use Pokemon introduced in the Galar region that are not used or are Ace Pokemon to any major NPCs or gym leaders/major characters.... pre-Champion Tournament though. So who would I have left to do so. The only exception in a way is my starter. And so far I have Scorbunny, Nickit, and Skwovet. I do not believe any major character uses any other those evolutionary line Pokemon. Who else could I use?

I know I can't use Yamper because Sonia's Pokemon is that.

Sonia - Yamper
Bede - Hatterene
Milo - Eldegoss
Nessa - Drednaw

So those I don't want to use. And I know there are many more to the list which I may add later. But any suggestions?
Perrserker, Barraskewda, Clobbopus, Sirfetch’d, orbeetle, and Dragapult all come to mind.

Houka

Define a Rare Pokemon In The fishing spots... otherwise, no not that I know of. Each spot has its set of Pokémon and each Pokemon has its own probability if appearing depending on the spot you choose.
Yeah I figure as much, It was Lapres but I've learn Lapres wasn't even in that spot to begin with. On Route 9 there seem to be a speical fishing spot with a different encounter table as then the others and this one has a lapres at a decent rate. I should know, Wailord has about low 5% normally but here it like 40% or so as it kept showing up all the time here.

Ghost94

can anyone tell me how I can play the pokemon sword and shield dynamax adventure with 2 player
both player in the same room with 2 switch

So I have been exploring the Wild Area, Crown Tundra, and Isle of Armor for the current event Max Raid pokemon. I have not seen a single one. Instead, all of the max raid battle dens are full of the pokemon that are usually there for me. Any idea why this is? If I continually exit and re-enter these areas will the raids refresh?

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
So I have been exploring the Wild Area, Crown Tundra, and Isle of Armor for the current event Max Raid pokemon. I have not seen a single one. Instead, all of the max raid battle dens are full of the pokemon that are usually there for me. Any idea why this is? If I continually exit and re-enter these areas will the raids refresh?
Did you connect to the internet and/or went to mystery gift to receive the wild area news? There’s approximately 3 hours left until it ends.