• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crawdaunt or Sharpedo?

• Total voters

Houka

1. It's not lock at all you could have gone there with just one badge and the area is scale base on your badge number.

2. I think that's it maybe Type: Null but most of the legends are found in the DLC.

3. I believe there aren't any request system you just throw your mon on line and who ever can send you anything.

Ghost94

3. How do I look up the list of Requested Trades similar to how Pokémon X & Y handles like say if I wanted to get a Shiny Celebi and it saids they wanted this Pokémon up to Level 60 before trading Shiny Celebi as an example? (I was trying to look up through Press Y on the game)
Sounds like you’re referring to the GTS. You can find it in the Pokémon HOME app. You’ll have to download it on your Nintendo Switch and on your mobile device, plus you’ll need a Nintendo online membership.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Actually isle of Armor and Crown Tundra are usually unlocked after Motostoke Gym 3rd and your mons are in their 20+ range.
Then you need to get to the train station which before you find motostoke entry to the wild area and you should see a slowpoke that you must catch to proceed. Then you can unlock the tickets to the dlc locations.

I recommend being level 30/45 and your starter to have reached Inteleon/Cinderace/Rillaboom since lot of dlc creatures in the dlc have high levels. Klara and the other rival have level 20 teams as well.

Type Null is found in the Wyndom stadium (don't remember if it was after the story) as a gift pokemon.

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
Actually isle of Armor and Crown Tundra are usually unlocked after Motostoke Gym 3rd and your mons are in their 20+ range.
Then you need to get to the train station which before you find motostoke entry to the wild area and you should see a slowpoke that you must catch to proceed. Then you can unlock the tickets to the dlc locations.

I recommend being level 30/45 and your starter to have reached Inteleon/Cinderace/Rillaboom since lot of dlc creatures in the dlc have high levels. Klara and the other rival have level 20 teams as well.

Type Null is found in the Wyndom stadium (don't remember if it was after the story) as a gift pokemon.
Type: Null is actually a gift Pokemon at the Battle Tower, indeed requiring you to have beaten the main story.

King Marth 64

The King of Fire Emblem
Ok, I managed to beat Champion Leon (cleared the main story) and nearly done going through the two DLC areas. I got all the Galarian Birds + All Regi Pokémons + Calyrex (w/ Glastrier). I might be almost done with Isle of Armor and Crown Tundra. I'm managed to encountered the Weirdo Descendants that got the Sword, but I got the Shield back and I was going through to unlock Zamazenta for appearing in the Energy Plant.

1. How do I get Hop to appear in Isle of Armor and battle Mustard for the Lv. 75 Battle? (I think the location notes mention about Dynamax in Isle of Armor)
2. How do I get Sophia to appear in Crown Tundra to trigger the Unova Legendaries to appear?
3. I did manage to encounter an Original Articuno in Dynamax Adventures but got blown away by dark gust (I was so close). Do I go back to Dynamax Adventures and the Original Articuno will appear back where I left off?
4. How do I get straight to the Ultra Beasts in Dynamax Adventures so that I can get Poipole as an reward? (I did capture a Guzzlord in a regular Pokéball)
5. How I go through Necrozma in Dynamax Adventures?

Sounds like you’re referring to the GTS. You can find it in the Pokémon HOME app. You’ll have to download it on your Nintendo Switch and on your mobile device, plus you’ll need a Nintendo online membership.

Yeah, I do actually meant by GTS. (I haven't played any Pokémon games in a while since Pokémon Sun was launched before I got Pokémon Shield and Shiny Pearl through GameStop as used copies.)

Commander L. Halsti

Toxin Squad Cmdr.
I wanted to do a run of Shield with a team including an Appletun. Some forums claim that Dappled grove can have Sweet Apples as pick up items. Bulbapedia doesn't state this. Is it possible to actually get a Sweet Apple in Dappled Grove, or am I wasting my time waiting for the item to spawn near trees?

Houka

Ok, I managed to beat Champion Leon (cleared the main story) and nearly done going through the two DLC areas. I got all the Galarian Birds + All Regi Pokémons + Calyrex (w/ Glastrier). I might be almost done with Isle of Armor and Crown Tundra. I'm managed to encountered the Weirdo Descendants that got the Sword, but I got the Shield back and I was going through to unlock Zamazenta for appearing in the Energy Plant.

1. How do I get Hop to appear in Isle of Armor and battle Mustard for the Lv. 75 Battle? (I think the location notes mention about Dynamax in Isle of Armor)
2. How do I get Sophia to appear in Crown Tundra to trigger the Unova Legendaries to appear?
3. I did manage to encounter an Original Articuno in Dynamax Adventures but got blown away by dark gust (I was so close). Do I go back to Dynamax Adventures and the Original Articuno will appear back where I left off?
4. How do I get straight to the Ultra Beasts in Dynamax Adventures so that I can get Poipole as an reward? (I did capture a Guzzlord in a regular Pokéball)
5. How I go through Necrozma in Dynamax Adventures?

Yeah, I do actually meant by GTS. (I haven't played any Pokémon games in a while since Pokémon Sun was launched before I got Pokémon Shield and Shiny Pearl through GameStop as used copies.)
For the frist two I think you have to fully complete the post game story (aka beat Hop with the legendary on his team). For 3 as long as you encounter a Legendary you can select that path again to retry. For the last two it random what Legendary will appear so keep trying and they will show up, each time you capture a Legendary it will be removed from the list, I believe.

As a note if you are playing solo you have a 100% chance to catch the legendary so feel free to use what ever ball ya want.

interludes

Dark type trainer
Hello everyone, for anyone living where tomorrow the Volcano/Genesect/Marshadow event drops (UK, France, ..) if you have the chance to snag an additional code for me? Sadly I'm in Italy and no even has been planned here so far :/
We can arrange some trade for the trouble

The Mighty Tuma

Up and Coming Trainer
Hi! I am too looking for the mythical event codes. I’m in the US and will be getting Eternatus codes. I’d be more then willing to trade. Just PM me if you’re interested.

Blastoise91

Hello I was wondering if anyone has an extra shiny Eternatus code they’d be willing to PM me? Would greatly appreciate it!!

Tbarnes

hey guys! I am looking to get a sweet apple because I’m on Pokémon sword. I was wondering if someone could trade me a Pokémon holding a sweet apple?

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
hey guys! I am looking to get a sweet apple because I’m on Pokémon sword. I was wondering if someone could trade me a Pokémon holding a sweet apple?
I think I have one but I will need to check. I won’t be able to look until this evening.

Does the move Soak work in tandem with Net Balls?

Probably a weird thing to throw out there, but this was something I did back when I played Shield. I'd use Soak to change a wild Pokemon's type to water, then use Net Balls for their improved catch rate against said type. It seemed to work, but I don't know if I was just getting lucky most of the time and the calculation only takes the original types into account or something.

urrutiap

Just asking a question if anyones played through Sword/Shield by using the 3 starters from the Sapphire/Ruby generation?

the newer pokey are kind of crap in my opinion. the grass monkey is neat but barely has any fancy moves that resemble something a grass monkey would actually do

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Something odd is happening. I just went on a online Dynamax Adventures quest and after we beat Latias, the game allowed me to catch it (I already had one) instead of disappearing into the den.
When did Game Freak add a update option to catch legendaries again even if you have one?

Phil Rohan

Something odd is happening. I just went on a online Dynamax Adventures quest and after we beat Latias, the game allowed me to catch it (I already had one) instead of disappearing into the den.
When did Game Freak add a update option to catch legendaries again even if you have one?
Was your first Latias also caught in a Dynamax Adventure? That could make the difference.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Was your first Latias also caught in a Dynamax Adventure? That could make the difference.
The games only allows you to catch the Legendaries you’ve actually found in Dynamac Adventure once but you can have multiples of them from Home.