• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crawdaunt or Sharpedo?

• Total voters

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
Is there a way to mass release pokemon from box? I've been breeding sobbles and have 5 boxes full, thanks :(

I recommend Surprise Trading them instead. That way, you get lots of different IDs and thus a higher chance of getting PP Ups and PP Maxes from the ID Loto.

So are there certain moves you can't use on Dynamax Pokemon? I know that my Coalossal, after I selected and it allowed me to use Heat Crash.. when it came my turn, it said something along the lines of "It shook its head, looks like it can't use this move"?

It's wearing an assault vest but Heat Crash is an attack so?

That's because Heat Crash is a move based on the target's weight. From what I can gather, Dynamaxed and Gigantamaxed Pokémon have an undefined weight, and as a result, moves like Heat Crash and Heavy Slam don't work against them.

zferolie

So I am looking to use one of the fossils on my main team in sword(Intelleon, Roserade, Runegrus, Dubwool, and Hatterene), and debating on either Dracovolt or Arctovolt. Since we can't get their HA's I am looking at just how they are now.

Their signature move is super impressive, becoming 170 power if they move first, but their speed isn't the best. Dracovolt has average speed at 75, but Arctovolt is quite bad at 55. even without hitting first you have basically thunderbolt levels of power.

Dracovolt is Electric/Dragon and is our first non-legendary combo of that. Its more focused on Physical attacks, and gets the Hustle Ability, letting it hit super hard with those withe a decrease to Acc. Giving it a Wide Lens item helps a bit with Accuracy, making it more like 88% acc instead of 80(though does wide Lens accuracy calcultion uses Hustles numbers, or the original numbers? like would it increase by 10% in the move was originally 100% or 8% if its using the 80% number), and also gets Aerial Ace, which ignores Acc all together for at least 1 move hitting always. Otherwise it has Volt Absorb like Arctovolt.

Arctovolt is I beleive the only Ice/Electric in the game other then Rotom Frost. its much slower then Dracovolt so it won't get that double damage as much off. It does get Bolt/Beam coverage and freeze Dry, making it a major threat to all water types in the game, as basically nothing resist it other then shedinja and like 3 pokemon. with its other coverage moves and can be a mixed attacker, it has a bit more coverage the Dracovolt. Its other aility isn't as good though as hustle, so best to just stick with Volt Absorb.

So I am not sure which is better... leaning a bit towards Dracovolt due to being faster to hit with that double damage more often, plus hustle could be interesting one it, but I see positives to arctovolt too.... what do you guys think?

ViperQueen

RAWR!!!
Sorry if answered already but is it possible to get more than one Johto Pokeballs (for example finding in the wild area, etc)?

Gotta be cautious in using it if its only one lol

Rook_Black

Is anyone else having issues with YComm and joining others in raids? I have yet to have someone join me when connected to the internet and only once out of maybe 50 tries has a stamp I clicked on been active still?

DeadshotRogue

FC: SW-7265-0099-3706
Is anyone else having issues with YComm and joining others in raids? I have yet to have someone join me when connected to the internet and only once out of maybe 50 tries has a stamp I clicked on been active still?
I have the same issue but I usually do a suprise trade and it loads in more stamps.

AG128L

Can anyone help me find the wishing piece in Motostoke Riverbank? Serebii has it listed as a respawnable item. I found it once before I knew it could respawn but I can’t find it again. Maybe it just takes a couple days? If anyone knows that would be great. Thank you!

Tribute

Is there a master list of all the poke balls that are on watt vendors?

Also; if I'm reading this right, you need have 50 battled of the pokemon you chain for it to do anything?

edit:

Are one-off items like focus sash/berries/policies/etc returned after raids like they are in PvP battles?

Last edited:

Geseki

I got a lvl1 Mew with a bad nature. Should I wait with leveling up until I can change its nature with the nature mint? Or can I already level it up and change the nature later? (with the stats correcting themselves).
Also what nature do you recommend for Mew?

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
I watched a Youtube video where this player was getting 200 Watts for each Den that had "a bit of energy trickling" out of it. But I always only get 50 Watts for the same thing. What gives?

Also, is Adamant the best nature for a Dreepy?

Tribute

I watched a Youtube video where this player was getting 200 Watts for each Den that had "a bit of energy trickling" out of it. But I always only get 50 Watts for the same thing. What gives?

Also, is Adamant the best nature for a Dreepy?

After you beat the main game it goes to 200/2k instead of 50/300

Is there a guide to how make competitive Pokemon in Sword and Shield? =[

is a solid intro guide

Alvinthegoat

Hey, i wanted to report a missing item on a page for Motostoke Outskirts. Under the rock in the North of the route there's a hidden item that was PP Up for me. I went to check the (!) Pokémon on the route and noticed the PP Up wasn't mentioned. Idk if this is the right spot for it, I'll delete this post if there's somewhere better for it

Edit- mistyped Rock as tree for no reason. Corrected now

SlinkMink

The slinkiest Mink
Heya! I was wondering if anyone knew how to get a pink/west sea shellos? I have sword and have only been able to track down blue/east sea shellos, my friend has shield and has apparently only found the same.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Heya! I was wondering if anyone knew how to get a pink/west sea shellos? I have sword and have only been able to track down blue/east sea shellos, my friend has shield and has apparently only found the same.

From what I've seen on Serebii, I think he's using the blue one's sprites for all of them tbh.

JManP94

Sorry if something similar has been asked before but could not find it when searching.

All I wanna know if it is a) possible to reset for a specific starer nature and b) at what point would it be recommended to save and would I need autosave off?

Thanks in advance ^_^

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Sorry if something similar has been asked before but could not find it when searching.

All I wanna know if it is a) possible to reset for a specific starer nature and b) at what point would it be recommended to save and would I need autosave off?

Thanks in advance ^_^

Yes, just turn off autosave from the beginning of the game and then you can save right before you select your starter and then turn the game on and off until you get the nature you want.

As for using autosave, personally I don't but that is a personal decision based on what kind of play style you have.