• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crawdaunt or Sharpedo?

• Total voters

utlhmsus

Can you Synnchronize the Max Raid Pokemon as well as choose which type of ball you catch them in? Also, what type of ball do the gift Pikachu, Eevee, and Meowth come in?

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
Okay, I got a question now. The little kid's Minccino is missing around Motostoke. Where is it?

KingCaie

Hi everyone I have a question I can’t seem to see anyone in the wild area or get anyone to join raid battles or trade is there something I haven’t set up or do I need friend codes?

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
Hi everyone I have a question I can’t seem to see anyone in the wild area or get anyone to join raid battles or trade is there something I haven’t set up or do I need friend codes?
My advice is to just hang in there for now. The games just launched today and most players are probably busy with advancing through the story.

Daimona

Hero of Truth
Ok perhaps a stupid question but I can't find the answer anywhere and it's bothering me...
My Raboot is about to hit lvl 20 and I havent beat the first gym yet. Will it continue to obey me? I wouldn't normaly worry but someone claimed their own captured pokemon stopped obeying them because they didn't have the right badge yet. Can someone confirm how this works?

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
You know, I was not even aware the exclamation marks were a separate group from the overworld encounters. I missed a lot of Pokémon in this way, it seems.

To my knowledge, you get Gigantamax Pokémon through Max Raid Battles via their final forms. They'll already be in their Gigantamax form when the battle begins.

So the case of getting that Charmander from Leon who can gigantimax is a special situation??

Kingudora

My favourite
How often does weather change in the games? I want to get a few Synchronize mons, but they can only be found during fog..

Eterna

Can I as a Sword player capture a Shield version Gigantamax form by joining a shield players max raid?

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Did anybody else get a Mild/Sturdy Body Skwovet (Cheekers) from the trade in the first gym town?

To be specific, it's in the Poke Center and the lady wants a Bunnelby.

I ask because I want to know if these are set or not.

EmeraldArcanine

#TeamScorbunny
How do you rotate the camera in the Wild Area when playing handheld? I can't figure out how to do it. Same goes for rotating your character in the clothing store, it won't let me for some reason.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Okay, I got a question now. The little kid's Minccino is missing around Motostoke. Where is it?
Okay, I got really confused with this and thought they might have been talking about the lake district in the Wild Area. Ha ha!

After looking at a video, it appears you should look at the fountains near where the gym challenge registration office is.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
How do you rotate the camera in the Wild Area when playing handheld? I can't figure out how to do it. Same goes for rotating your character in the clothing store, it won't let me for some reason.
As I use a Switch Lite, my answer may not be helpful, but I just rotate the right analog stick.

Marzbar

Where can I get more Pokedolls? They are a godsend! I need them to be able to flee accidental battles with high level Pokémon

nowi

Does anyone know which max raid den is the den 87 that is listed on the serebii site. i'm trying to find a gigantamax hatterene, how do you tell which den is which

Last edited:

Inoshi

Pokemon Lover
OMG my scorbunny just evolved! I'm so mad, I tried to stop the evolution by pressing some buttons but it didn't work. It all happened so quick too. Does anyone know how to stop them evolving?

J. D. Guy

I can't make heads or tails of the Pokedex on Serebii, so I'll ask here.

How soon can a Shield player find and capture Galarian Ponyta?

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
All right, got another question: How do you access the PC remotely?

Okay, I got really confused with this and thought they might have been talking about the lake district in the Wild Area. Ha ha!

After looking at a video, it appears you should look at the fountains near where the gym challenge registration office is.

Thanks, I found it. Found the old man first, so I was confused. I also didn't know you could access the fountains. I thought the trees would be an invisible wall.

I can't make heads or tails of the Pokedex on Serebii, so I'll ask here.

How soon can a Shield player find and capture Galarian Ponyta?

Looks like you find them in the Glimwood Tangle. It's pretty far into the game.

DecShep

Are we sure G. Yamask's catch rate is 190? I've thrown like 20 Great Balls at red and still not catching it