• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crawdaunt or Sharpedo?

• Total voters

Celina

I know of at least one hairstyle option that apparently isn't available until postgame; it appears to be a sort of skinny ponytail.

If you have any pictures of it, I would love to see it.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Are pokémon supposed to disappear from your game if you send them to your pokéball plus like they do in Let’s Go? I transferred one of my Wooloo a while ago, but it’s still in my game.

Piper6728

Will there be an explanation or hopefully a map explaining the wild area den numbers shown on serebii that show which pokemon are in what location? (Ex: I see that pokemon a is in den number #, but where in the wild area is that located?)

Did they also remove berry farming? (It seems the only way to get more is by waiting to shake more trees, with this and the exp share affecting evs, im tempted to keep my usum active for ev training the non galarians and just tranferring the ones I already have)

Last edited:

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer
How do you explore the Wild Area with other players?

Holsety

Oh my gosh!
I've been trying for hours to get a snowstorm to show up so I can catch Mawile. Do they really start spawning after the third gym?

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Can someone please tell me if there is a way to reset the dens for Max Raid battles?

Astrint

Breeding Star
Can someone please tell me if there is a way to reset the dens for Max Raid battles?
throw a wishing stone into it and it summons a new pokemon. you don't get watts for it though, i don't think

Astrint

Breeding Star
i kinda have a conundrum... I used my sweet apple on my applin to evolve it into a Appletun and then checked Serebii to find out it has an amazing hidden ability that i wish i had saved my Sweet Apple for..... is there another way to get sweet apples? I really don't want to have to trade for a HA appletun or a sweet apple and I really, REALLY don't want to reset my game...

shoz999

Can you get hidden abilities for the fossil Pokemon? I've noticed they aren't listed for Max Raids.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Quick question guys, who's a better grass type, Eldegoss or Flapple??

AG128L

Is it possible to catch a Pokémon with its hidden ability outside of a Max Raid battle? Or is that the only way?

Also, do we know if the Raid Dens are assigned to a specific location or if they rotate? Like is Raid Den #12 or whatever always going to be the den by one specific tree or could Raid Den #12 appear in any of the physical den locations?

captainfez3

The Chill Trainer
Are pokémon supposed to disappear from your game if you send them to your pokéball plus like they do in Let’s Go? I transferred one of my Wooloo a while ago, but it’s still in my game.

I did not think they did in Let's Go, but its been a while. I think it is normal for them to be present still even when you have them in the Pokeball plus.

How do you explore the Wild Area with other players?

Do you mean with other specific players? I just connect to the internet through YCom and see other players. You get notifications that you can respond to by going into YCom and interacting with the news cards, or whatever they are called. If you want to connect with a specific player I believe you generate a code or something of that sort. I have a friend I am planning on connecting with sometime in the coming weeks, but maybe someone else knows.

If you play around in YCom I do not think it is too difficult to nail down.

Silly question - Does anyone know how to crouch?

It happens automatically when you enter tall grass and as long as you only partially tilt the control stick, you will walk around crouched. There is no dedicated button.

Quick question guys, who's a better grass type, Eldegoss or Flapple??

I'd go Eldegoss. Looks cooler (imo), has better abilities, no quadruple weakness to ice, and I like the defensive stat spread.

shoz999

Question. Is it really true that Darmanitan's Hidden Ability isn't available even though it's available for Max Raids?

Has anyone encountered any Gigantamax pokemon yet? Wondering how rare they are and also of i need to do anything specific like being connected tgrthro ycom.