1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Sword & Shield - HELP THREAD

Discussion in 'Pokémon Sword & Shield Discussion' started by Wulava, Nov 15, 2019.

1. IPeak@Chu

IPeak@Chu Ancient trainer

2. nel3

nel3 Crimson Dragon

does SWSH have a multiple release function for pokemon? it makes MM runs a bit tedious to release a fair amount of pokemon in any usefal way...

3. Ignition

Ignition “Go get ‘em, tiger!”

SWSH don’t but Home does

Ophie likes this.
  4. nel3

nel3 Crimson Dragon

thank you for the reply. how do i find that option, i do have a 3 month thing on premium but seem to have missed that option somewhere in the AUX settings.

5. Ignition

Once you go into the box and press release, it gives you the option to select more than one Pokémon

nel3 likes this.
  6. nel3

nel3 Crimson Dragon

thank you for the reply, i guess thats with the red arrow function? i tried the blue and green one but it had no other option to release.

7. Ignition

Yes indeed

8. nel3

nel3 Crimson Dragon

atleast the 5 boxes released in SW went along enjoyably to the tune of a heavy metal song with a set of up commands/A button to the said tunes.

9. Ophie

Ophie Salingerian Phony

The only way to know for sure is to delete it from your Switch's memory, then download it again from the eShop. The eShop will remember that you purchased it and will let you download it again for free.

How does the error message affect your game? Is there anything that prevents you from playing certain parts of the game?

10. nel3

nel3 Crimson Dragon

how do the save files work with a new switch acct user? i dont intend to restart or make a 2nd profile on the switch to start a 2nd save file on my Sword game. im just trying to confirm if the game cartridge can only store 1 save file like the previous 7 generations.

11. Ignition

You can have up to 8 save files on one Switch

nel3 likes this.
  12. nel3

nel3 Crimson Dragon

thank you very much, so its pretty much the storage capacity of pokemon home +21 extra boxes if one uses the other 7 files for storage...

13. IPeak@Chu

IPeak@Chu Ancient trainer

I don't think it's the game. I was clicking into my Pokemon home app and it gave me the same message. Right before I replied here.

14. Kingudora

Kingudora My favourite

Can the current event den pokémon have their hidden abilities?

15. Ophie

Ophie Salingerian Phony

Is this happening to other games too?

I apologize if I'm asking too many questions, but in order for me to determine the source of your errors, I need as many details as I can.

Indeed, they can. This is also the first chance to get Friend Guard Cleffa without any external sources (and, by extension, Friend Guard Clefairy and Unaware Clefable).

Kingudora likes this.
  16. Dared3v0

Dared3v0 Just have fun

Cant log into pokemon home. Keep getting error codee 400 detail code 9900 has this happened to anyone before

17. Ryohei

Ryohei Shiny Hunter

If i have already encountered the same species more than 500 times, do i still have to battle/capture to increase my chain to hunt for a shiny? Or just run is ok?

18. Zoneout96

Zoneout96 New Member

Hello all, first post on this form but I have quick question for yall. I'm a rookie comptative player and noticed I cant use my shiny Venusaur or shiny Sylveon in singles on competitive wi-fi battles. I have checked to see if maybe its certain moves or items they have is preventing it but idk what it could be.

19. nel3

nel3 Crimson Dragon

after 500 KOs you wont get any extra boosted odds. best to run away, its quicker that way at that point. im not sure if there is a thing similar to dex nav chaining in gen8 but your shiny odds max out at 500 KO on that specific pokemon/its evolution level status.

20. Ryohei

Ryohei Shiny Hunter

]

Ahh alright thanks! I thought so too. But I read somewhere that you increase the odds even more by chaining. Even if youve reached 500 KO.