• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crawdaunt or Sharpedo?

• Total voters

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Myself and others have asked this multiple times but not seeing any answers. Does really no one know?
Its also very weird that whenver I try to look for ppl to raid battle with (via search for ppl) it doesnt find even 1 person

Blazinghellion

Its also very weird that whenver I try to look for ppl to raid battle with (via search for ppl) it doesnt find even 1 person
Ive only sometimes been able to get 1 person to join in raid battle, or join in someones Usually i get an error message or its already been filled.

I have chalked it up to the game still being so new

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Ive only sometimes been able to get 1 person to join in raid battle, or join in someones Usually i get an error message or its already been filled.

How do u request to join someone's else raid?

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.

Blazinghellion is correct with their last statement. The games are still very new and people's main focus right now is just getting through the story. Raids may get more active in a week or so.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Is it true that Galarian Darmanitan's Hidden Ability isn't available even though Galarian Darmanitan is available for Max Raids which is where you get Hidden Abilities?

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Does anyone happen to know where the IV Judge is in these games?
Found the answer to my question, in case anyone else was wondering, you are the IV Judge. Leon gives you an IV checker after getting defeating him at the Battle Tower, which requires a 5 win streak.

landipan

How do you access your portable Pokeboxes thing? (sorry I can't think of the actual name right now)

Has anyone found where an everstone can be obtained?

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
How do you access your portable Pokeboxes thing? (sorry I can't think of the actual name right now)

Has anyone found where an everstone can be obtained?

You access the box system by pressing R while viewing your active team. You can find an Everstone on the ground in Turfield, where the Grass Gym is.

sketchersmeargle

Is it true that Galarian Darmanitan's Hidden Ability isn't available even though Galarian Darmanitan is available for Max Raids which is where you get Hidden Abilities?

apparently it is, saw someone on a gamefaq forum talk about how beast it is as if he used one. I dunno, still confusing on serebii

Skoobz

Does anyone know how to get all the other kinds of sweets for Milcery instead of just the berry one? I am trying to figure out how to get the others but literally every guide I have seen its just the berry one.

Requiem Aeternam

Dance like an eggplant!
Anyone know where to find a Lucky Egg? Googling hasn’t given me any results. Also is there a way to check how many EVs my Pokémon have?

DecShep

Is the Strawberry Sweet for Milcery the only one you can find guaranteed? All the others are only randomly given by beating the cafe guys? Can you save before battling to get different items? I want to get the Ribbon Sweet (since I can't get my Rainbow Star Alcremie :( )

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer

DecShep

How are the Battle Cafe sweets generated? I was hoping to scum so I can get a certain Milcery sweet (I just got to the first Cafe in Motostoke) and after 4 tries he kept giving me the Strawberry Sweet. Is it always the first one is that? Or is it always determined once its a new day?

*Also is wifi related? I'm not connected to it in game.

Has anyone encountered a max raid Hatenna yet? And if so, where was it? I'd really like to get one on my team with its Hidden Ability but I'm having trouble making heads or tails of the Den numbers.