• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Sword & Shield - RECENT HAPPENINGS Thread

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
How dont u give up? Ive already hatched 600 eggs and still haven't had any shiny Eiscue....
I am starting to lose hope :/
It took me about 7000 soft resets to get my Shiny Type:Null in SM (come to find out they had an event one a week later lol)

It’s best to do while doing something else that doesn’t require too much attention like watching TV. And do it in small increments of time so you don’t get easily burned out

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
How dont u give up? Ive already hatched 600 eggs and still haven't had any shiny Eiscue....
I am starting to lose hope :/

Fasten the process:
  1. Set the Box to Automatic from Options.
  2. Leave the first column of a Box empty with the rest filled.
  3. Always accept new eggs while hatching the others.
  4. Release the batch in your party and easily move the others with multi-moving object (Green Color - Press Y twice).
I hatched at least eight eggs in every five-six minutes. In five days, I got three shiny Litten (x1 HA), and five shiny Popplio (x2 HA, x1 Female).

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Fasten the process:
  1. Set the Box to Automatic from Options.
  2. Leave the first column of a Box empty with the rest filled.
  3. Always accept new eggs while hatching the others.
  4. Release the batch in your party and easily move the others with multi-moving object (Green Color - Press Y twice).
I hatched at least eight eggs in every five-six minutes. In five days, I got three shiny Litten (x1 HA), and five shiny Popplio (x2 HA, x1 Female).
Accept eggs into the party or put them into the box?

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
It's also a good thing to note that you can mass release Pokemon in Home, so you can hatch a bunch of eggs, pick out the good hatches from the bad, then mass release the bad on Home.

Been doing that with Charmander because I've been getting so many 6IVs with Solar Power.

Edit: I mean, you can Shiny hunt without the charm, but it's a slower process.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
It's also a good thing to note that you can mass release Pokemon in Home, so you can hatch a bunch of eggs, pick out the good hatches from the bad, then mass release the bad on Home.

Been doing that with Charmander because I've been getting so many 6IVs with Solar Power.

Edit: I mean, you can Shiny hunt without the charm, but it's a slower process.
But that requires money for more than 30 boxes!

DarkerShining

Pokémon Sword: After breeding and training some more Pokémon, I finally decided to progress with the plot. I bred my sixth team member, a Cramorant, and began EV training it, taking the oppurtunity to level up some other Pokémon as well. However, since my Power Lens was currently with a Toxel that was busy at a Poké Job to gain Sp. Attack EVs, the EV training took a while on the Sp. Attack front. Eventually I did manage to complete the training, and now I finally have a team of six. Explored Chirchester, and headed for the gym, where I met with Hop. Began the Gym Mission, where I had to avoid the traps hidden in the floor in order to reach the Stadium where the Gym Leader awaits. With a bit of trial-and-error, I slowly made my way through, challenging the gym trainers along the way, also giving me the oppurtunity to test out my new team member, who I had taught Surf prior to the challenge.

I eventually reached the end, and completed the gym mission, earning the right to challenge the Gym Leader, Gordie. I let my Flapple and my Cramorant handle the gym battle, with my Cramorant dealing the final blow. And so, I got my sixth badge, as well as a TM and the Rock uniform. Upon exiting the gym, Sonia showed up and invited me to a restaurant to celebrate the win, but first things first, I'm going to try to catch a certain Pokémon to send to Shield now that I can access 4-Star Max Raid battles.

Current team:

Rouge the Cinderace - Level 46
Gene the Obstagoon - Level 41
Ichika the Alcremie - Level 42
Sparky the Boltund - Level 43
Ringo the Flapple - Level 41
Skarv the Cramorant - Level 45

Entradius1

Just some dude
Since traveling has pretty much been banned I am back for now. I saw that there was a new wild area event and was excited that Snorlax is once again available. Also there was gengar and machamp but I do not really care much for their gigantamax forms. I checked out my dens and found that I did not have anything good. I then went online and within 5 raids I managed to catch a shiny G-max gengar and snorlax. It was pretty lucky since I have not been able to find another masterball. It is not for trying as more than half my boxes are filled with pokemon from surprise trades. I then looked at the competitive seen and decided not to bother with it anymore. I figure that 2 BP per day from pokemon home is more than enough to suite my needs.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Since traveling has pretty much been banned I am back for now. I saw that there was a new wild area event and was excited that Snorlax is once again available. Also there was gengar and machamp but I do not really care much for their gigantamax forms. I checked out my dens and found that I did not have anything good. I then went online and within 5 raids I managed to catch a shiny G-max gengar and snorlax. It was pretty lucky since I have not been able to find another masterball. It is not for trying as more than half my boxes are filled with pokemon from surprise trades. I then looked at the competitive seen and decided not to bother with it anymore. I figure that 2 BP per day from pokemon home is more than enough to suite my needs.
How do u get 2 bp a day from Home?

I'm super happy today.
So I was chaining Stufful in East Lake Axewell when I happened to accidentally encountered a random encounter that happened to be a Square Shiny Bunnelby. It is my first shiny in SwSh so I'm so happy about him.

DarkerShining

Pokémon Sword: Did a bunch of 4-Star Max Raids, getting more TRs and such, but I didn't have much luck finding what I was really after. However, I did at one point return to Chirchester, have a talk with Sonia about another part of the Galar legend, and had a battle with Hop. Went to Route 9 and fought a Team Yell member so I could get the bike upgrade and explore more places, including returning to Turrfield and getting the Solarbeam TM. After using a good amount of my Watts to pick up several Wishing Pieces, I eventually finally found and caught the Pokémon I wanted: a Corviknight with its hidden ability. I plan on sending the Corviknight over to Shield via Pokémon Home, where I will breed it to get my sixth team member in Shield.

Current team:

Rouge the Cinderace - Level 47
Gene the Obstagoon - Level 42
Ichika the Alcremie - Level 43
Sparky the Boltund - Level 44
Ringo the Flapple - Level 42
Skarv the Cramorant - Level 45

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Today is the day I get off my lazy bum and farm up BP. My team for the Battle Tower is Zacian, Eternatus and Mewtwo.

I'm sure I'll be alright.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Today is the day I get off my lazy bum and farm up BP. My team for the Battle Tower is Zacian, Eternatus and Mewtwo.

I'm sure I'll be alright.
Tip: Have a team of lvl 91-100 Pickup Pokémon while you’re doing it. If you make the Legendary team a Battle Box team while having the Pickup ones your actual party, you can get rare items while getting BP.

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Tip: Have a team of lvl 91-100 Pickup Pokémon while you’re doing it. If you make the Legendary team a Battle Box team while having the Pickup ones your actual party, you can get rare items while getting BP.
Never heard of this. You're saying that if I make a team with 3 attackers and 3 Pickups, the pickups will find items?