• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Sword & Shield - RECENT HAPPENINGS Thread

greninjamaster

Raids are popping up like crazy, did GF feel bad for the connection being down that they gave us access to tons of raids offline?

Paraqua

Beginning Trainer
Just caught Eternatus and defeated Leon with the following team

Loki the Grimmsnarl Lv. 77
Tyson the Grapploct Lv. 71
Diplocaulus the Dragapult Lv. 70
Rowan the Inteleon Lv. 72
Monica the Toxtricity Lv. 72
Radza the Copperajah Lv. 71

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
I did some Surprise trades and got some nice stuff including multiple Dreepy, multiple Eevee, and even a Ditto, which I was able to trade for a non-English one. I'm now fully kitted for Mming! I beat the Fairy gym using Salazzle (46), Drednaw (48), and Corviknight (54). I've made a few more kinds of Curry and got 4-star ratings on my last two.

EmeraldArcanine

#TeamScorbunny
Got past the semi-finals. Marnie and Hop were no problem (Though I can't bring myself to be smug about beating the guy, I like him too much to do that. Haha.), also bean Oleana, who is a scary b-.
Decided to do more Gmax hunting and tried to look for an Alcremie, but a 5-starred Ra;pidash hogged the spot when I threw in the star. I had to solo it thanks to online being funky at the time... it was painful and I hated it and I never wanna see a raid Rapidash again. ;.;

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Spent roughly close to two hours trying to find a Sizzlipede on Route 3 only to realise I could have saved quite a bit of frustration by leading with a Vulpix I caught earlier (due to Flash Fire now increasing the encounter rate of Fire-types). It is not all bad as I was able to catch a Brilliant Aura G-Zigzagoon with the Egg Move Knock Off during my search. Made a side trip to the Wild Area to clear a Fighting-type Raid for an Aura Sphere TR as well as catch some of the Pokémon that appear at West Lake Axewell during rainy weather.

Current Team:
Drizzile (Espio)
Rookidee (Deimos)
Sizzlipede (Laegjarm)
Glossifleur (Gaia)
G-Zigzagoon
Dottler

In Rotation:
Yamper (Raijin)

Sarefan

Hylden General.
Didn't have much time to update this thread daily. But I'm finally Champion of Galar! Leon didn't stand a chance.
Inteleon: lvl 61
Toxitricity: lvl 60
Cornknight: lvl 60
Grimmsnarl lvl 60
Dragapult lvl 60
Galarian Weezing: lvl 60
Honorable mentions:
Purrserker: lvl 50
Flapple lvl 50
Centiscorch lvl 50

Genos

The Indigo Disk
Finished the mini postgame episode. I gotta say Hop really put up a battle.

Rillaboom lvl 72
Gardevoir lvl 72
Flygon lvl 72
Drednaw lvl 72
Hitmonchan lvl 73
Toxtricity lvl 73

Really great game. The music, the Pokemon, and the Wild Area! This puts an end to my Sword journey. :D

EmeraldArcanine

#TeamScorbunny
Dealt with Rose, caught Eternatus (Who's battle was fricking awesome imo), and finished the championship at last. Had a few issues dealing with Leon's Charizard but I managed to finish it off. I'm now about to go into the post-game story.

My Team as of now:
Cinderace (Striker): Level 67 (Permanent Member)
Frosmoth (Holly): Level 65 (Permanent Member)
Corviknight(Arthur): Level 64 (Permanent Member)
Drednaw (Chomper): Level 65 (Permanent Member)
Toxtricity (Axel): Level 64 (Permanent Member)
Appletun (Crumble): Level 67 (Permanent Member)

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Finally! I pretty much already guessed this but they finally confirmed it. Gigantamax Pokemon are banned from Ranked Battles.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Wooo! 3rd ever Gigantamax raid and I caught the Pokemon (Butterfree).

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Haven't updated in a while again, but as I write this, I'm (finally) about to face the eighth and final gym leader, Raihan. This week was far too busy, so I wasn't able to play much, and I also spent a lot of time catching Pokemon. My semi-permanent team now is:

Rillaboom lvl 51
Corviknight lvl 51
Hatterene lvl 51
Frosmoth lvl 51 (love this one so much!!)
Boltund lvl 52
Polteageist lvl 43 (newest addition to the team)

Jason White

AspiringPsych
I'm close to completing the dex, only 14 left. I haven't beaten the league yet as I want to take my time first. 56 hours into this game which I thought was insane.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I just defeated the Champion! My final team is the following.

Inteleon
Corviknight
Grimmsnarl
Toxtricity
Sizzlepede
Duraludon

What a fun journey it has been! Now time to shiny hunt, breed Pokemon, and most importantly....Complete my Pokedex!