• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Sword & Shield - RECENT HAPPENINGS Thread

PokeMon2.0

Cramorant is too cute for words!
Caught 4 legends in Dynamax Adventures
Mesprit, Latios, Reshiram, and Ho-Oh.
I also got Calyrex and Spectrier.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Hoho raid battle <3
I hope we catch it

Edit: got it <3

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
Caught:
  1. Spectrier in Dream Ball.
  2. Articuno in Master Ball.
Both look so majestic, and ball effects just compliment it. Moltres in Luxury and Zapdos in Level Ball are next in my plan.

KillerDraco

I am currently unsure on whether to get Glastrier or Spectrier.

Which one should I get? :oops:

Comes down to personal preference. Stat-wise they're night and day; Glastrier has good bulk and high attack but abysmal speed, while Spectrier has high speed and special attack but is a glass cannon. Both have flaws, such as Glastrier's bulk being let down by ice typing and Spectrier's movepool being totally barren, so there's no right answer.

Aesthetically I think Spectrier looks a bit more majestic, while Glastrier has a more rugged appearance.

I went with Glastrier.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Been working my way through the Crown Tundra. Just item collecting, raiding and that kind of thing.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I caught the Regis that I could with one version.

With the exception of Regirock, the others I caught have an IV I'm not happy with.

Registeel has a low Sp. Defense IV.
Regice has a low Sp. Attack IV.
Regidrago has a low HP IV.

After a while though, I just want to be done capturing them.
I don't think Sychronize works, so resetting has been tedious.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Man, Calyrex is such a regal and otherworldly pokemon, I feel weird even having it with me.

I'd rather leave it in the Crown Shrine and visit it from time to time.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member

Reinhardt

You! Me! Rivals! Yes?
I've done a fair amount in the Crown Tundra, the Calyrex and Regi quests are finished and I've caught Galarian Moltres and two of the Musketeer trio, I still need to catch Cobalion and Galarian Articuno and Zapdos. I (perhaps stupidly) used one of my two Master Balls on Ice Rider Calyrex, so it's a toss-up between Articuno and Cobalion for who gets the second Master Ball (Zapdos should be fine), I'm thinking Articuno because the hail in the area it's in will cause problems during the battle.
For Dynamax Adventures, I've caught the original Articuno, Suicune, Lugia, Uxie, Giratina, Cresselia, Thundurus, Kyurem, Yveltal, Tapu Lele and Tapu Fini, and I have paths saved for Entei, Zygarde and Tapu Koko. I may take a break from Dynamax Adventures for a while though, because I am a bit burned out on them.

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm back at the Crown Tundra. This is my third playthrough of Pokemon Sword, and the second time around the Crown Tundra. As such, I can now get the other horse and regi.

Pokemon Power

Yea, no one found it yet.
I have a theory. Victini disperses energies that can increase the chance of victory, right? Well, maybe to get it to appear, you need to do something that requires a lot of victories. Has anyone tried winning the Galarian Star Tournament with every available partner? That could be the key.