• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra DLC - RUMOR & SPECULATION Thread [Spoilers]

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

Ultra Beast Lover

We have those two statues in the water city, maybe they're two forms of dyna? They appear to have different faces, one may be regular Dyna and the other could be Giganti-Dyna, or perhaps Eternatus and Dyna are twins. The Affleck leak calls Eternatus evil which I don't think has ever been used before when talking about a Pokemon, at least not a legendary. If these two are the same then perhaps you have to find the melody to curb its violent nature. With how important music seems to be to Pokemon it wouldn't be surprising if we had to collect some song to control Eternatus.

DSDark

Breeder
If only someone could leak ALL the Pokémon and their Pokédex numbers. This suspense is killing me! (For the first time since Diamond and Pearl, that is.)
That’s not going to happen until November. Review copies won’t go out until November. The only reason sm leaked in October was because of the demo version that was on the eshop. I highly doubt Nintendo and game freak will make that mistake again. Unfortunately you’ll just have to wait.

Beloberto

Bug Catcher
First time I see that one.

Is there more to it, though? Because the japanese printscreen they used there doesn't mention any Meteodaina or Ruri

EDIT: Found the complete version (re-edit: removed because the translation contained slurs).

The print is legit. The original thread (with japanese slurs, so I suppose that's safe) can be found here: https://medaka.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/poke/1556703595?v=pc

Last edited:

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

Beloberto

Bug Catcher
Please edit out the comments with the slurs that others made. Thank you.
I will not edit someone else's translation because I would be claiming ownership of something I didn't do, but I removed the translated printscreen and kept just the link to the original japanese source as it should be enough for one wanting to check the validity of said leak.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
I will not edit someone else's translation because I would be claiming ownership of something I didn't do, but I removed the translated printscreen and kept just the link to the original japanese source as it should be enough for one wanting to check the validity of said leak.
Thank you.

Eternalfalcon

Unova champion
If only someone could leak ALL the Pokémon and their Pokédex numbers. This suspense is killing me! (For the first time since Diamond and Pearl, that is.)
yeah but part of me also wants to go in relatively blind as nice as it would be to know there's nothing like encountering a Pokemon you don't know

Last edited:

KKS-Lapras

yeah but part of me also wants to go in relatively blind

I know it's in a way not fair to say this, but if you want to go in blind, then you really need to avoid sites like Serebii, and probably should avoid social media. There are going to be reveals, leaks, datamines, etc. We don't live in the age of "going in blind".

Every time someone says "I want to go in totally/partially blind" on this site, in these forums, I cringe, because even spoiler tags don't really shield you fully.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I know it's in a way not fair to say this, but if you want to go in blind, then you really need to avoid sites like Serebii, and probably should avoid social media. There are going to be reveals, leaks, datamines, etc. We don't live in the age of "going in blind".

Every time someone says "I want to go in totally/partially blind" on this site, in these forums, I cringe, because even spoiler tags don't really shield you fully.
I agree, the games will be datamined a few days before the games like in previous gens.... so why not reveal stuff beforehand to hype us up? We will be spoiled anyway before the games are released.. so atleast make it be in pieces months before the reveal (which is not the case in SWSH news cycle...

Eternalfalcon

Unova champion

I didn't say totally blind I said relatively, I don't mind getting some spoilers just every pokemon is a bit much, t if I did mind trust me I wouldn't be anywhere near serebii

Last edited:

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
I didn't say totally blind I said relatively I don't mind getting some spoilers just every pokemon is a bit much, trust me if I did mind I wouldn't be on serebii

The biggest problem with going blind is the fact that, in SM/USUM it was really hard to come across some of the new Pokemon as they were extremely hard to get...

Orphalesion

Yeah as I said in another thread (or maybe here) in Gen 6 and 7 a lot of the new Pokemon were pretty hard to find and/or had some obscure ways to evolve them (turning the DS upside down, leveling up in a place that has rain in the overworld in a region where iirc, there was only one route where there it rained etc.) and nobody can tell me with a straight face that dragging around a Inkay around for the whole game and waiting for it to evolve because you didn't know that you had to turn your game system upside down would have been "fun".
What I hope is that once/if we get a datamine, there will be a specific datamine thread again, that can be avoided by those who want to run through the game as blind as Ash in the anime can avoid.

For Tumblr, Twitter and other Social Media sites there's ways to temporary blacklist posts with specific topics/hashtags, so that might be a help to those who want to avoid spoilers as well. I know it's not a perfect ward, but better than nothing.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
I didn't say totally blind I said relatively, I don't mind getting some spoilers just every pokemon is a bit much, t if I did mind trust me I wouldn't be anywhere near serebii

I will admit that seeing the entire roster for Sun & Moon prior to launch kinda ruined the Nebby plot twist for me, but I don't necessarily regret it.

The roster is the truly the only thing I really like knowing prior to getting a Pokémon game. Anything else is just extra, and the one thing I don't want spoiled is the story, which I'm glad has been concealed with Sword & Shield thus far.

Mr.Fiend

Everything stinks
I agree, the games will be datamined a few days before the games like in previous gens.... so why not reveal stuff beforehand to hype us up? We will be spoiled anyway before the games are released.. so atleast make it be in pieces months before the reveal (which is not the case in SWSH news cycle...
Do you have any evidence of this or are you, more than likely, making baseless assumptions about it? Also, people complained (and rightfully so) about sun and moon revealing almost everything about the games before they were released, gamefreak listened to their fans and now they are revealing less. Their not gonna suddenly change the amount of news we get just because " the games will be datamined".

DannyDark

Do you have any evidence of this or are you, more than likely, making baseless assumptions about it? Also, people complained (and rightfully so) about sun and moon revealing almost everything about the games before they were released, gamefreak listened to their fans and now they are revealing less. Their not gonna suddenly change the amount of news we get just because " the games will be datamined".

Assuming the game will be datamined is far from baseless.
It's an occurrence with nearly every new recent game in a generation, hell, even Let's Go was datamined slightly before release date.

What is baseless is assuming that the amount of information we're receiving is a direct result of an amount of fan outcry and feedback from Sun/Moon's release.
You claim that the release schedule was changed due to an amount of fans' opinions, and subsequently quash Jane's opinion as not being able to change the amount of news we receive.