• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra DLC - RUMOR & SPECULATION Thread [Spoilers]

Wingulltrainer

Stats, dex entries and movesets out. This pretty much exhausts everything I wanted from the datamine... and I won't lie, the hype I had for the game is pretty much dead (weird how I spent the whole year super excited about it only for ~one week before the release give up on playing it), so this is probably it for me this time. Will be back once the next title is announced.

p.s.: Roost is not a TM anymore. Damn.
I have to say, my interest in this game is fading; I’m not thrilled with having to learn dynamaxing and Gigantamax it in order to progress through the games, and the wild area sounds like a chore to explore.

Red and Blue

Pokemon Fan

Knuckle Trainer
Really glad for what both forms of Rapidash are getting, but sad that Centiskorch looks hard to use. It has some decent bulk but that speed and lack of ways to boost it are going to hurt it. Coil is great, but chances are you'll have to predict/force switches to get any use from it. It doesn't get Swords Dance either. Guess I'll need to see if it can work on some Tailwind or Sticky Web team.

And poor Pincurchin. I thought we were passed giving such low base stat totals to solo pokemon. At least it gets a great hidden ability.

I have to say, my interest in this game is fading; I’m not thrilled with having to learn dynamaxing and Gigantamax it in order to progress through the games, and the wild area sounds like a chore to explore.
Why would that bother you? The games pretty much always make you use new mechanics at least once.

Bryon

Moveset Comp Judge

vaporeon89

power of vapor
No news yet from Gym Leaders’ roasters, right? That play through was taken down and we never knew Melony’s or Piers’ teams. Also dying to know everyone’s rematch teams

Rapiido

Are all base stats updated anywhere? I wanna know if any previous mons got stat buffs.

Edit: nvm found

ShadowForce720

You know considering that the other 2 new bug type pokemon this gen being Orbeetle and Centisorch are getting Gigantamax forms I'm a bit surprised that they didn't give one to Frostmoth. Although if one of the other gen 8 games winds up introducing new Gigantamax forms maybe Frosmoth will be one of the pokemon to get one then.

SwordDude

Stats, dex entries and movesets out. This pretty much exhausts everything I wanted from the datamine... and I won't lie, the hype I had for the game is pretty much dead (weird how I spent the whole year super excited about it only for ~one week before the release give up on playing it), so this is probably it for me this time. Will be back once the next title is announced.

p.s.: Roost is not a TM anymore. Damn.

what if the leaks never happened and people got the game and than discovered what gamefreak has done.

I would have bought the game brand new if not for these leaks. I was hyped for an actual pokemon console game. these recent leaks killed it for me but i guess it's better than being suprised

The dexit was already known for months but it didnt seem like a big deal at the time according to the interviews with the devs.

at least the leaks give a chance for people for people to make a decision to buy it who still want the game even after all the nerfs but withouth any nasty suprises.

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
Same here. That's what gives them thier uniqueness compared to the other 800+ Pokemon

I mean from what I’ve remember they’ve been doing this for ages. Blaze kick and Leaf blade were once upon a time Blaziken line exclusive and Sceptile line exclusive and later those moves were given to more and more Pokémon. I think the point has always been to just be like a temporary exclusive move. I like other Pokémon getting these moves because it’s never made any sense for anything besides legendaries to be getting a move that not one of the other 800-something Pokémon can learn.

Blipbug has a bst of 100 and only learns struggle bug.At least it evolves quickly.

Interesting. Is any other Pokémon at a BST of 100? I don’t recall ever knowing about anything that low

JensV95

Just peeked at the stats for my potential walkthrough team.
Not disappointed, only if frosmoth BST and speed was a bit higher (nice hidden ability though). No news about how to find Pokémon with hidden abilities?

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I mean from what I’ve remember they’ve been doing this for ages. Blaze kick and Leaf blade were once upon a time Blaziken line exclusive and Sceptile line exclusive and later those moves were given to more and more Pokémon. I think the point has always been to just be like a temporary exclusive move. I like other Pokémon getting these moves because it’s never made any sense for anything besides legendaries to be getting a move that not one of the other 800-something Pokémon can learn.

Interesting. Is any other Pokémon at a BST of 100? I don’t recall ever knowing about anything that low
Yeah I'm aware. I still hate it.

Sarefan

Hylden General.
Oh shoot! I missed some things over the weekend. But omgyes am I glad that my boy Blastoise is in! And so is Decidueye, neat!