• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra DLC - RUMOR & SPECULATION Thread [Spoilers]

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
My planned team:

Inteleon
-Hydro Pump
-Ice Beam / Blizzard
-Dark Pulse
-Agility

Corviknight
-Brave Bird
-Steel Wing
-Bulk Up
-Power Trip

Coalossal
-Heat Crash
-Stone Edge
-Body Press
-Earthquake

Toxtricity (Amped)
-Overdrive
-Sludge Wave
-Boomburst
-Shift Gear

Grimmsnarl
-Spirit Break
-Hammer Arm
-Darkest Lariat
-Power Whip

Dragapult
-Dragon Darts
-Phantom Force
-U-turn
-Dragon Dance

Last edited:

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer
I hope next the Max Raid Den odds are datamined. Knowing the chances of finding a Gigantamax/Hidden Ability is really gonna make or break my team.

I'll admit making G-Maxing as rare as they seem to have done sounds like a bad idea.
If it's one of the core mechanics of the Gen, why make it so hard to get? Some Mega Evos were hard too but they were like in set locations for the stones and whatnot so you could still get them. G-Maxes are random chance (Likely very very low chance at that outside the one event that will go on) and you won't even know until you go in the raid. There should be some indicator that This Butterfree is way more special than the average Butterfree or something like that as a hint.
I believe it does indicate if it has a G-factor or not prior to going into the battle.

Regardless, that doesn’t help all that much if they’re too rare to find.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
My planned team:

Inteleon
-Hydro Pump
-Blizzard
-Dark Pulse
-Agility

Corviknight
-Brave Bird
-Steel Wing
-Bulk Up
-Power Trip

Coalossal
-Heat Crash
-Stone Edge
-Body Press
-Earthquake

Toxtricity (Amped)
-Overdrive
-Sludge Wave
-Boomburst
-Shift Gear

Grimmsnarl
-Spirit Break
-Hammer Arm
-Darkest Lariat
-Power Whip

Dragapult
-Dragon Darts
-Phantom Force
-U-turn
-Dragon Dance
Besides your starter and
Coalossol
, we have the same team.

I like how you listed movesets too

Wingulltrainer

I'll admit making G-Maxing as rare as they seem to have done sounds like a bad idea.
If it's one of the core mechanics of the Gen, why make it so hard to get? Some Mega Evos were hard too but they were like in set locations for the stones and whatnot so you could still get them. G-Maxes are random chance (Likely very very low chance at that outside the one event that will go on) and you won't even know until you go in the raid. There should be some indicator that This Butterfree is way more special than the average Butterfree or something like that as a hint.
And why let the gym battle Pokémon be capable of g- maxing, if yours can only dynamax? How are you supposed to beat them?

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer

WeepingHallows

IIRC the leaders only get Gigantamaxes during the rematch with them.

Even then, Gigantamaxing isn’t that much better than Dynamaxing. For some Pokémon I’d even argue it’s better to Dynamax them.

https://pastebin.com/c6EFsDjr
I don't know if it's true or not, but on one of the threads(can't remember which) here where someone listed the gym leader teams they listed some gym leaders with "g-max" pokemon. I think it started by the third gym, but I'm not completely sure.

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
Besides your starter and
Coalossol
, we have the same team.

I like how you listed movesets too

Thanks, bro.

What is your sixth Pokemon?
I know you will pick Scorbunny and fully evolve it into Cinderace. lol

I'm gonna pick Sobble because I love lizards (yep, that means I picked Charmander and Treecko). lol

About getting Scorbunny, I'll be waiting until HA Scorbunny officially releases.
Cinderace's HA, signature move, and moveset are so good.

Last edited:

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Thanks, bro.

What is your sixth Pokemon?
I know you will pick Scorbunny and fully evolve it into Cinderace. lol

I'm gonna pick Sobble because I love lizards (yep, that means I picked Charmander and Treecko). lol

About getting Scorbunny, I'll be waiting until HA Scorbunny officially releases.
Cinderace's HA, signature move, and moveset are so good.
Is my love for Fire Types that apparent? Lol at least you can relate with your username/pfp
My sixth is
either Dubwool, Grapacolt, Copperjah, or Barraskewda. Leaning towards Dubwool or Coppeejah

I also love lizards and chose Charmander/Treecko for the same reason

Fairy Queen

Lover of the Fairy type
I have no clue what they were thinking with Zacian. It has one of the best defensive typings in the game (Fairy/Steel), with 170 attack, 148 speed meaning it outspeeds pretty much everything, Fairy typing means it can hit dragon and fighting (which most of ubers is) plus it has good Fighting coverage to hit steel and dark (which a lot of ubers is), and steel gives it immunity to toxic and poison type moves (great against Eternatus). And they didn't even make it frail, it has 92/115/115 bulk. Plus, it gets a free +1 to its attack whenever it switches in. AND it has a move that doubles power against dynamax so you can't even rely on that. It is ridiculously overpowered.

Last edited: