1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Sword & Shield RUMOR & SPECULATION Thread [Spoiler-Prone Area]

Discussion in 'Pokémon Sword & Shield Discussion' started by WishIhadaManafi5, Jun 1, 2019.

1. 1rkhachatryan

1rkhachatryan Call me Robert guys

Hi guys, quick question, can we get the gigantimax at the lower stages or is it just the final stages, for instance, can I get a Rookidee that can gigantimax once it evolves into Corviknight or is it only a Corviknight from a raid that can gigantimax??

2. Taodragon

Taodragon Training Anaylst

They were criticized a little unfairly in retrospect. It did have some flaws that were rightly critiqued, but the reviewers tried to compare it more to GSC then a traditional sequel, so they docked it for lacking things like new Pokémon even though those things were not promised and shouldn't have been expected. I feel that if it wasn't for that, they would've gotten the typical average scores that Pokémon is known to get.

3. Inoshi

Inoshi Though man

Ok so I just finally got my game! I love it so far and just let me say that that little squirrel is way cuter than it looked in the leaked images... I love it!

FlygontheRavager and Sham like this.