• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra DLC - RUMOR & SPECULATION Thread [Spoilers]

What is this Meteodyna leak? Is it reliable?
Trust me, it is. In green is the confirmed stuff
The evil team is called Team Yell.
One of the Gym Leaders is a girl named Ruri, a Water user. (Ruri is the Japanese name of Nessa, who does specialize in Water-types)
There's a mode that turns certain Pokemon big called Dynamax.

There's an early-game Normal-type named Wool. (The name is actually Wooloo, but close enough)
It's a sheep Pokemon.
It's like a combination of Zigzagoon and Mareep.

The one who looks like the minor legendary is called something-dyna.
I forget, but it was six kana.

Also, Rotom Dex is back. (Although the Rotom Phone is introduced, it is functionally similar to the Rotom Dex).

Like I said, the new feature is gonna be Dynamax.
The Pokemon grow huge.
The Pokemon GO-like raid battles will probably be done in the PV stadium.
The evil team is Team Yell.

The new feature is Dynamax.
The Pokemon grow huge.
That one big Pokemon can fight multiple Pokemon.

I just remembered the minor legendary's name.
I'm sure it's Meteordyna (meteodaina).
It might be a major legendary.
Also, the early-game Normal-type is Wool, a sheep Pokemon.

sketchersmeargle

One of the Gym Leaders is a girl named Ruri, a Water user. (Ruri is the Japanese name of Nessa, who does specialize in Water-types)

There's an early-game Normal-type named Wool. (The name is actually Wooloo, but close enough)
It's a sheep Pokemon.

Also, Rotom Dex is back. (Although the Rotom Phone is introduced, it is functionally similar to the Rotom Dex).

The Pokemon grow huge.

The Pokemon grow huge.

Yep that's the credible one, not to be confused with this one.

https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/39571973/

Which only got Marnie's, Bede's, Opal's and Team Yell's name down since those were already known in previous leaks.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
I just had a thought.

While it is extremely uncommon for this to happen, Game Freak has been rather unpredictable these past few years, so hear me out. I'm starting to think Polteageist is the second stage of a 3-pokemon line. For one, its height is very alarming; it's only 8"/o.2m! Second, its appearance just seems incomplete, as if there's more to it. Kinda like Lampent. You can like, tell it's meant to evolve. I feel the same about Polteageist.

It's a sheep Pokemon.

The Pokemon grow huge.

The Pokemon grow huge.

Do you have a link to the original source?

It would be nice to have a date attached to it, for authenticity.

sketchersmeargle

I just had a thought.

While it is extremely uncommon for this to happen, Game Freak has been rather unpredictable these past few years, so hear me out. I'm starting to think Polteageist is the second stage of a 3-pokemon line. For one, its height is very alarming; it's only 8"/o.2m! Second, its appearance just seems incomplete, as if there's more to it. Kinda like Lampent. You can like, tell it's meant to evolve. I feel the same about Polteageist.

https://twitter.com/pokejungle/status/1136835340810031104?lang=en

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Hey guys, I was excitedly discussing swsh with my cousin. And he told me he was really pissed off that Meowth is most likely getting a Galarian form, galarian evolution, and gigantamax form, additionally to the alola form it already has.

I don't really care too much if it gets it or not, but he was really frustrated. What are your thoughts on this?
I think it’s overkill. Give Glameow that form

I just had a thought.

Funny that you mention Lampent because Lampent was actually the final form in its line as it was originally to go flame -> Litwick-> Lampent. I do get the same vibe feeling Polteagist that you do, though.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Interestingly enough, the Meteodaina/Meteordyna leak refers to Wooloo by its codename, Wool. I think perhaps Meteordyna is the codename for Aeternatus, who was mentioned in the Affleck leak. If so, and if Aeternatus ends up being the 3rd legendary/trio master, it's interesting that its codename includes the term meteor in it, along the suffix dyna (presumably indicating some relation to the Dynamax phenomenon, which many people have already speculated would probably tie into it). Did it come from a meteor a la Deoxys, maybe?

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Interestingly enough, the Meteodaina/Meteordyna leak refers to Wooloo by its codename, Wool. I think perhaps Meteordyna is the codename for Aeternatus, who was mentioned in the Affleck leak. If so, and if Aeternatus ends up being the 3rd legendary/trio master, it's interesting that its codename includes the term meteor in it, along the suffix dyna (presumably indicating some relation to the Dynamax phenomenon, which many people have already speculated would probably tie into it). Did it come from a meteor a la Deoxys, maybe?
Are there other unconfirmed data except the legandery?

Taodragon

Training Anaylst

Wool is the Japanese name for Wooloo, IIRC the original leak was in Japanese so it would make sense that the leaker was using the Japanese name.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Are there other unconfirmed data except the legandery?

Besides Aeternatus, the Affleck leak also mentioned two chipmunk Pokemon, Skwovet and Greedunt, who haven't been outright confirmed yet, but a chipmunk-like Pokemon was present in a couple of the earlier trailers. It mentions Opal, a Fairy gym leader of the 4th gym, and Kabu, who was implied to be the leader of the 3rd gym and whose type was not mentioned. Meowth, Pikachu, and Lapras are supposed to get Gigantomax forms. Scorbunny's final evolution is supposed to look like a fighter. Here the leaker says that it's pure fighting, but it's widely suspected that that was a mistake and he meant pure fire, as the sentence doesn't even make sense otherwise (not to mention there has never been a starter who dropped its starter typing entirely). Grookey is supposed to evolve into a gorilla who beats a wooden drum, and Sobble into Sizzile and then Intelleon, who is a "chameleon with a spy theme". No typings are mentioned for Grookey or Sobble's evolution lines.

DannyDark

So I'm thinking... Eternatus/Meteordyna either lives/lived upon the meteor or it actually is the meteor itself.
And then, relating it to Dynamax..

- A comet/meteor flying across the sky (think Halley's Comet) the appearance of which ushered in the emergence of the Dynamax phenomenon.
- Dynamax bands are created from a meteor that fell to Galar in recent times, containing the power to Dynamax.

Ultra Beast Lover

So I'm thinking... Eternatus/Meteordyna either lives/lived upon the meteor or it actually is the meteor itself.
And then, relating it to Dynamax..

- A comet/meteor flying across the sky (think Halley's Comet) the appearance of which ushered in the emergence of the Dynamax phenomenon.
- Dynamax bands are created from a meteor that fell to Galar in recent times, containing the power to Dynamax.
It's not impossible, the other name, Daina, means song. Maybe this is Eternatus or perhaps it's a Uxie/Mesprit/Azelf thing where there's another Legend that helps keep the big three from killing everything.

If this new Pokemon is simply there to help keep Eternatus at bay then perhaps they came from the same meteor, Eternatus might've woken up and began to rampage and Meteordyna woke up and was like, "Ok you need to stop that." And fought it.

PokeMon2.0

Cramorant is too cute for words!
I can’t wait till (I forgot their names) get review copies and leak everything. I feel the same.
Apparently the review copies start being handed out in early October, maybe the 4th.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
There is a special presentation Game Freak is doing next month to celebrate the company's 30th anniversary.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Seems more likely to me that Daina is supposed to sound similar to Dynamaxing.
Could very well be both. I strongly suspect the 3rd legendary will tie into the origins of Dynamax somehow, like how Necrozma was ultimately responsible for the existence of Z-Moves. However, it could still incorporate elements of song into it. A lot of people seem to think Aeternatus is an evil or at least dangerous and aggressive Pokemon, if Meteodaina and Aeternatus do end up being the same Pokemon, maybe it could incorporate some elements of Lovecraftian song to it.