• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra DLC - RUMOR & SPECULATION Thread [Spoilers]

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I wouldn't mind the wooden horse and metal snake theory being true. Especially the snake since it could potentially give us our first Poison type legendary

I'd love to see the first Poison legendary
But if it's a snake and horse.... why are the logos wolves? That doesn't really make much sense cause the starters certainly aren't wolves
Perhaps one of the side legendaries can be the Poison type

But wasn’t it already confirmed that encounters won’t be like Let’s Go during the first trailer?

Everything else sounds pretty cool though. Even if “Open World” in routes is pretty vague.

They did, I stopped reading that soon as I read that line. It basically confirmed it as fake.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I'd love to see the first Poison legendary
But if it's a snake and horse.... why are the logos wolves? That doesn't really make much sense cause the starters certainly aren't wolves
Perhaps one of the side legendaries can be the Poison type

They did, I stopped reading that soon as I read that line. It basically confirmed it as fake.
It's possible that the wolf is instead the third legendary, but I highly doubt that.

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer
Guess both leaks were proven right!

Really surprised (but glad) that they’re keeping encounters like they were in Let’s Go. But how come they weren’t like that in the first trailer...?

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

Really surprised (but glad) that they’re keeping encounters like they were in Let’s Go. But how come they weren’t like that in the first trailer...?
Yep.

They have to keep some stuff as surprises! :p

Pilpulp

美的

Can someone please link these leaks? I'm enticed and a bit out of the loop.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Can someone please link these leaks? I'm enticed and a bit out of the loop.
Sorry, but linking to them isn't allowed.

If you want to find some of them, they're on Twitter, via @LeaksPokemon.

YOOMTAH

Let's dance~

I think the Let's Go encounters is exclusive to the Wild Areas. They showed the old-school encounters in bushed as well in a regular route

Game2016

@pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
There's a leak floating that has everything in the Direct correct. It says that Scorbunny...

...remains pure Fire throughout, but learns several Fighting moves.
https://snag.gy/umzO15.jpg
Note it made a type saying pure Fighting.

Beloberto

Bug Catcher
There's a leak floating that has everything in the Direct correct. It says that Scorbunny...

...remains pure Fire throughout, but learns several Fighting moves.
https://snag.gy/umzO15.jpg
Note it made a type saying pure Fighting.
Just to be clear, due to the anonymous nature of the board, it's impossible to know for sure if the same person who made the thread is the one who did the reply talking about the starters evolutions. People should have that in mind. But, honestly, since nobody could tell back then that leak was the real deal, I don't think someone would jump the wagon and pretend to be the original poster, so I'm assuming it really was the same person.

So until proof in contrary, I will narrow my expectations to what is said there and not hope for anything outside what range those descriptions give us (I will stop commenting on their possible evolutions from now on to avoid spoiling people who don't want to read the leaks).

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
There's always the chance that they only had info about the direct and filled it with a bunch more stuff, so like any leak we'll have to wait. I hope that's the case because gigantamaxing sounds dumb as **** lol.

Yes and no, if this whole Gigantamaxing is true they will give Charizard a new form to have an excuse for it to be the Champion's Ace which I personally hate...

slowkingsley

Not only is it very difficult to guess exact names of characters and pokemon from the direct, there are also other details in this leak that whilst not shown in this direct can be inferred from the footage and descriptions that was shown.

- There is a small scene of Sobble being interacted with in the trailer and you can see a tent in the background indicates that the camping could be true.
- The protagonist is shown shaking a tree and berries falling to the ground indicates the encounter with the chipmunk pokemon could be true.
- The sheep pokemon being described as easily startled indicates there could be a trial/test where they're frightened by another pokemon.