• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Sword & Shield - TRADING THREAD [Closed; Gen 8 WiFi Forum NOW OPEN]

Status
Not open for further replies.

iddyizz

Hi! Looking for a HA Darumaka, really want that Zen Mode Beast for the team! I can offer HA Drakloak among others!

Last edited:

TheodoricFriede

Does anyone happen to have a Mimikyu available for trade? Preferable with the adamant nature, but I'm not really picky.

Not sure how rare Mimikyu is, but I've yet to find one. I'll trade most anything I have short of shinys or legendaries.

e6life

Shedinja Trainer
LF: A Ditto. Any Ditto will do.
FT: Jolly Scorbunny (Female) or Adamant HA Sizzlipede

I know, I haven’t much to offer. I only have 1 badge at the moment. I really need to breed an Impidimp from a Max Raid, though. If anyone could help me, please DM me. Thanks.

Last edited:

Astrint

Breeding Star
FT: 5IV Modest Hidden ability Eevee with wish or a 5 IV modest Ghastly with Haze, Toxic, Clear Smog, and Disable.

LF: Poison touch Croagunk

Cosset

LF: All sword Exclusives + Scorchbunny and Grookey + a non-english ditto.

FT: most Shield exclusive (tell me what you are looking for), sweet apple, and Sobble.

Status
Not open for further replies.