• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Sword & Shield - TRADING THREAD [Closed; Gen 8 WiFi Forum NOW OPEN]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dracolosse

Dragon Enthusiast
I'm looking for -

- Sableye
- Turtonator

I have all others, if there is anything specific you want let me know :)

not interested on trading your flapple with my sableye?

kee13

looking for:

Vikavolt
Ludicolo
Shiftry
Cinccino
Vileplume
Bellosom
Roserade
Ninetales
Arcanine
Froslass
Musharna

offer:

Sooble
Grookey
Scorbunny
Farfetch’d
Corsola
Ponyta
Eiscue
Goomy
Larvitar

seedot, lotad, vulpix, growlithe, basculin red, swirlix, scraggy, croagunk, sawk, vullaby, rufflet, solrock, passimian and Drampa

gourgeist, pumpkaboo, machoke, glaceon

LF:Lotad, Croagunk, Throh, Vullaby, Sableye, Oranguru, Drampa, Turtonator, Lunatone

FT: Any of the starters, most of the Sword exclusive basic pokemon (save for Turtonator), Stonjourner, Duraludon, Mimikyu, Dhelmise, Dreepy, Mawile, Feebas, ... Basically anything breedable without HA's that not on this list nor doesn't evolve from a baby pokemon cause I still need to evolve those. Just give me a minute to breed what you're asking for though ^^

vexedgamer

looking for:

Vikavolt
Ludicolo
Shiftry
Cinccino
Vileplume
Bellosom
Roserade
Ninetales
Arcanine
Froslass
Musharna

offer:

Sooble
Grookey
Scorbunny
Farfetch’d
Corsola
Ponyta
Eiscue
Goomy
Larvitar

seedot, lotad, vulpix, growlithe, basculin red, swirlix, scraggy, croagunk, sawk, vullaby, rufflet, solrock, passimian and Drampa

I have shiftry, ill take ponyta.

Sagi007

looking for:

Vikavolt
Ludicolo
Shiftry
Cinccino
Vileplume
Bellosom
Roserade
Ninetales
Arcanine
Froslass
Musharna

offer:

Sooble
Grookey
Scorbunny
Farfetch’d
Corsola
Ponyta
Eiscue
Goomy
Larvitar

Corsola for arcanine?

Status
Not open for further replies.