• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Sword & Shield - TRADING THREAD [Closed; Gen 8 WiFi Forum NOW OPEN]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akela

hello pokefans! searching for slurpuff, hydreigon, salazzle, mandibuzz, lunastone, rapidash,ludicolo and dehlmise, I have pretty much everything u want to traid for them (ditto from France for Masuda too)
dm me

TFTaylor

LF HA Corsola - Dont have much cause im only at the 5th Gym, can offer HA Rookidee / Modest Sinistea / Grooky

Xeno the Doomguy

I have a switch and getting back into Pokemon!
I'm playing Pokemon Sword and I'm trying to complete the fossil pokemon. I've been farming for 2 days and still nothing I would love to trade my dino and bird stones for the shield fossils.

My switch FC is: 5782-8283-8118

PM me if you're looking to trade.

Nive123

Hi Guys! After Sobble, Scorbunny and Sword Exclusives (Seedot, Swirlix - Can give Spritzee w/ Satchet, Scraggy, Gothita, Rufflet, Mawile, Passimian, Turtonator, Solrock, Darumaka, Deino, and the weird Sound dragon thing) - just after dex completion so happy to trade back. PM if interested :)

Xionea

Half a centaur
LF> Anything from Scorbunny line, anything from Seedot line, Flapple, Swirlix+evolution, anything from Gothita line, Karrablast+Shelmet evolution trades, Mawile, Phantump trade for Trevenant, Turtonator, anything from Darumaka line, anything from Deino line, and Zacian trade/tradeback.

Offering Shield exclusives, Grookey, Sobble, others if there's anything you need.

TY

Erisow55

Hi Guys! After Sobble, Scorbunny and Sword Exclusives (Seedot, Swirlix - Can give Spritzee w/ Satchet, Scraggy, Gothita, Rufflet, Mawile, Passimian, Turtonator, Solrock, Darumaka, Deino, and the weird Sound dragon thing) - just after dex completion so happy to trade back. PM if interested :)
i have a seedot for you

Charizard7316

Can do Sobble and Scorbunny!

Would you be able to trade the Spritzee and Deino?

i would love to trade Swirlix for Spritzee

Status
Not open for further replies.