• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Sword & Shield - TRADING THREAD [Closed; Gen 8 WiFi Forum NOW OPEN]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torkoa1

LF: Non Eng Ditto to use for Masuda Method :)

Offering: shield exclusives, fossil pieces and evolutions items, etc. if there is anything else you would want I will try and get it in return for you.

Saberu

Looking for hidden ability Corsola

Can trade Gitantimax Sandaconda, and I'll look as hard as I can for any Sword exclusives you want. By the time you message me, I'm hoping to have caught a Darumaka. I also have an extra Leftovers.

Sightless

PokeGirl Since 1999
LF: Non Eng Ditto
Offering: Eng Ditto
Anyone willing to do me a favor and swap my eng ditto for a non english ditto? Would appreciate it!

Alanbdot

I’m looking for a Tyranitar in any of its evolutions to build up. Have a bunch of Sword exclusives and random stuff, pretty solid Scorbunny I could trade. Also really want a Sobble and Grookey as well if anyone can help me out. Discord is Alanbdot#0156

aramsey0506

I’m looking for a Tyranitar in any of its evolutions to build up. Have a bunch of Sword exclusives and random stuff, pretty solid Scorbunny I could trade. Also really want a Sobble and Grookey as well if anyone can help me out. Discord is Alanbdot#0156
Do you have accelgor aromatisse or eiscue? I could trade a shelmet for Karablast to get both and trade for an aromatisse. Then i can get you sobble and grookey.

Alanbdot

Do you have accelgor aromatisse or eiscue? I could trade a shelmet for Karablast to get both and trade for an aromatisse. Then i can get you sobble and grookey.
Sorry I don’t have any of these :( I appreciate you trying to help though. I’m pretty new to the whole trading thing so don’t really know what people are looking for.

LF:
- Someone to trade and trade back my Zacian for their Zamazenta to complete dex
- Grookey
- Scorbunny
- Shield Exclusives

FT:
- HA Snom
- HA Pincurchin
- Sobble
- Sword Exclusives

aramsey0506

Sorry I don’t have any of these :( I appreciate you trying to help though. I’m pretty new to the whole trading thing so don’t really know what people are looking for.
I can give you the things to trade. I just need you to trade evolve them :) I’ll give you both starters for the trouble

Sagi007

you got ny combination of gothica, jagmoo, turtonator, stonjourner, male indeedee? I can ger you all 3 you want

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
hello. I am really looking for a hidden ability durant (truant is the ability) in sword and shield. I will have to check my collection but I should have a decent amount of HA i can breed from dynamax raids i've been spamming. can also catch you a sword exclusive. my dex isn't complete yet so just let me know what you need. the durant can be bred or caught from raid. thank you.

*edit*

please message me or VM if interested. thanks <3

Last edited:

Tetsuya

Looking For:
-Ditto (any Nature except Lax, Careful, and Naive)
-Any Pokemon in Apricorn/Dream Balls
-Apricorn or Dream Balls
-Anything with a Hidden Ability

Offering:
-All three Galar starters
-Charmander
-HA Sizzlipede
-Friend Ball Seedot
-Galarian Farfetch'd
-Galarian Ponyta
-Galarian Corsola
-Jangmo-o