• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Sword & Shield - TRADING THREAD [Closed; Gen 8 WiFi Forum NOW OPEN]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxic Nightshade

GET TO DEL TACO
Hey guys,
I'm looking for a foreign Ditto (from a non english game) for breeding purposes. I can offer starters, Shield exclusives, stuff like that. thanks!

Jason White

AspiringPsych
Looking to trade with for trade evolutions: Rhyperior, weavile, escavaliar and accelgor

Also want to trade fossils: fish and drake for dino and bird

ghosting

Looking to trade with for trade evolutions: Rhyperior, weavile, escavaliar and accelgor

Also want to trade fossils: fish and drake for dino and bird
I need to trade for Escavaliar and Accelgor as well, and can also help to trade for the other two evolutions ^^

Jason White

AspiringPsych
Great if you give both items to any Pokemon and trade, my code is 0758
Sounds good to me, I have both Karrablast and Shelmet ready to go, as long as we both end up with both evolutions I'm happy. Give me one minute. If you set a link code in the meantime and tell me it. Just doing another quick trade.

ghosting

Sounds good to me, I have both Karrablast and Shelmet ready to go, as long as we both end up with both evolutions I'm happy. Give me one minute. If you set a link code in the meantime and tell me it. Just doing another quick trade.
Awesome! Whenever you're ready, you can join Link Code 4962 and get to swapping :^)

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
Looking for: HA Rookidee line, HA Snom line, Gothita line, Aromatisse, Slurpuff, Mawile, Turtonator, Type: Null (dex entry only is fine), Silvally (dex entry only is fine).
For Trade: All other version exclusives, all starters, some 4-5 IV Pokémon, Pokerus, and many other Pokémon (ask and I may have it).

Last edited:

ghosting

Thank you both guys for the fossils and trade evolutions.

Looking to trade: Rhyperior, Weavile and Trevenant.
Actually, if you give me a few minutes to catch a Rhydon, I can do a trade evolution swap again so we both obtain a Rhyperior and Trevenant (since I do have a Phantump on hand already.)

Civilband

I'm looking for a not American ditto for shiny breeding. I am playing on sword however I do have a few shield exclusives if anyone can trade. Thank you in advance

Looking for: Appletun or Sweet Apple (up to you), any of the Solosis line, any of the Vullaby line, Drampa, and Lunatone
Have: Grookey, Scorbunny, Sobble, Solrock, Swirlix, Galarian Farfetch'd, Flapple and Tart Apple (for Appletun only), Stonjourner, Mawile, Feebas, Gothita, Dreepy, Jangmo-o, Galarian Ponyta, Larvitar, Turtonator, Cleffa, Croagunk, Galarian Corsola, Rotom, Mimikyu, Deino, Goomy, Eiscue, Riolu, Sableye, and Oranguru

Also looking for one Fossilized Fish and two Fossilized Drakes. I can offer Fossilized Birds and Dinos, Arctozolt, Arctovish, or any of the above already being offered.

Status
Not open for further replies.