1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Sword & Shield - TRADING THREAD [Closed; Gen 8 WiFi Forum NOW OPEN]

Discussion in 'Pokémon Sword & Shield Discussion' started by Wulava, Nov 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toxic Nightshade

Toxic Nightshade GET TO DEL TACO

Hey guys,
    I'm looking for a foreign Ditto (from a non english game) for breeding purposes. I can offer starters, Shield exclusives, stuff like that. thanks!

2. iCAM3R0Nx

iCAM3R0Nx New Member

Hi guys, looking to trade for the two starters I'm missing, scorbunny and grookey. Thanks

3. Jason White

Jason White AspiringPsych

Looking to trade with for trade evolutions: Rhyperior, weavile, escavaliar and accelgor

Also want to trade fossils: fish and drake for dino and bird

4. cassio889

cassio889 Member

I can trade dino and bird.

5. Jason White

Great if you give both items to any Pokemon and trade, my code is 0758

6. ghosting

ghosting Active Member

I need to trade for Escavaliar and Accelgor as well, and can also help to trade for the other two evolutions ^^

7. greninjamaster

greninjamaster Well-Known Member

I can trade Dino for any of the other fossils.

8. Jason White

Sounds good to me, I have both Karrablast and Shelmet ready to go, as long as we both end up with both evolutions I'm happy. Give me one minute. If you set a link code in the meantime and tell me it. Just doing another quick trade.

9. ghosting

ghosting Active Member

Awesome! Whenever you're ready, you can join Link Code 4962 and get to swapping :^)

10. gts123

gts123 Member

I have a 5 perfect IV Gigantamax Grimmsnarl if anyone has any interesting trades let me know

11. Jason White

Thank you both guys for the fossils and trade evolutions.

Looking to trade: Rhyperior, Weavile and Trevenant.

12. oarfish

oarfish #1 Lanturn Owner

Looking for: HA Rookidee line, HA Snom line, Gothita line, Aromatisse, Slurpuff, Mawile, Turtonator, Type: Null (dex entry only is fine), Silvally (dex entry only is fine).
    For Trade: All other version exclusives, all starters, some 4-5 IV Pokémon, Pokerus, and many other Pokémon (ask and I may have it).

Last edited: Nov 23, 2019
  13. ghosting

ghosting Active Member

Actually, if you give me a few minutes to catch a Rhydon, I can do a trade evolution swap again so we both obtain a Rhyperior and Trevenant (since I do have a Phantump on hand already.)

14. Civilband

Civilband Member

I have some ponyta. I'm looking for a foriegn ditto as well

15. cassio889

cassio889 Member

We're welcome =)

ghosting and Jason White like this.
  16. Jason White

sounds great, my code is 0758, just hit me up when ready.

17. Civilband

Civilband Member

I'm looking for a not American ditto for shiny breeding. I am playing on sword however I do have a few shield exclusives if anyone can trade. Thank you in advance

18. SpookyMimikyu

SpookyMimikyu See me?

Looking for: Appletun or Sweet Apple (up to you), any of the Solosis line, any of the Vullaby line, Drampa, and Lunatone
    Have: Grookey, Scorbunny, Sobble, Solrock, Swirlix, Galarian Farfetch'd, Flapple and Tart Apple (for Appletun only), Stonjourner, Mawile, Feebas, Gothita, Dreepy, Jangmo-o, Galarian Ponyta, Larvitar, Turtonator, Cleffa, Croagunk, Galarian Corsola, Rotom, Mimikyu, Deino, Goomy, Eiscue, Riolu, Sableye, and Oranguru

Also looking for one Fossilized Fish and two Fossilized Drakes. I can offer Fossilized Birds and Dinos, Arctozolt, Arctovish, or any of the above already being offered.

19. Jerryd87

Jerryd87 Member

Looking for lotad have seedot for trade
    2469 trade please and thank you

20. ghosting

ghosting Active Member

Thanks for your patience! I'm jumping in now :>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.