• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Sword & Shield - TRADING THREAD [Closed; Gen 8 WiFi Forum NOW OPEN]

Status
Not open for further replies.

R3-T7

I would really like to get a female Mawile, I am offering a male scorbunny, it isn't much, but I would appreciate it if someone further in the game then me would be willing to trade, thanks.

Blazinghellion

I would really like to get a female Mawile, I am offering a male scorbunny, it isn't much, but I would appreciate it if someone further in the game then me would be willing to trade, thanks.
I am in that area actually. What else do you have? Im trying to hunt for something in the exact spot anyway. So i can probably nabbing one I already have all the starters though.

R3-T7

I am in that area actually. What else do you have? Im trying to hunt for something in the exact spot anyway. So i can probably nabbing one I already have all the starters though.
Sadly I don't have much, I am playing sword though, I have some Farfetched, Cufant, Cramorant, Thievul, and Jellicent.

R3-T7

Well, its a rare spawn only during a specific weather. But if i find one ill nab it for you. Does it have to be female though
Preferably, I was going to breed for myself and my friends. I can't seem to get the Snowstorm weather to trigger, or I would get one myself. It is strange, I feel like I am missing something but ever date change gives me standard rain, standard snow, or no weather at all. After 50 tries I decided to come here instead.

26mick10

Shiny hunter
Looking for a foreign dittos nature and ivs dont matter just want 2 start breeding shinies pm me to see if we can work out a trade

Foobies

Hello I just caught a shiny woobat in a pokeball in Shield. Level 16 in a pokeball. Bold nature. Looking to trade for almost any other shiny caught in this game.

Bananalizard

Female Trainer
I'm looking for a sizzlepede, I can offer seedot or vulpix (sword exclusives). Please send me a PM so we can discuss, thank you!

miyac

Shiny Hunter!
I have a grokey I'd like to trade for a scorbunny or scrobble :)

I can trade you a Sobble for your Grookey.

I'm looking for a Scorbunny and Dreepy. I'm barely past the first gym so I don't have much but I can trade back Sobble eggs or hatched and I also have Spritzee (shield exclusive)

Last edited:

jnathan373

I can trade you a Sobble for your Grookey.

I'm looking for a Grookey, Scorbunny and Dreepy. I'm barely past the first gym so I don't have much but I can trade back Sobble eggs or hatched and I also have Spritzee (shield exclusive)
I just messaged you!

zaiiny

Hi, have all three starters, looking for a foreign ditto for masuda method. Can breed any starter and give you whichever you need

Hanto

Water Addiction
Can trade lv. 1 Axew for Sobble/Grookie

I am looking for any of the dreepy line for breeding purposes, but sadly I Have snom eggs to offer.

Edit: found snom

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.