• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Sword & Shield - TRADING THREAD [Closed; Gen 8 WiFi Forum NOW OPEN]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zaiiny

Lf:non-eng ditto
Ft: eng ditto or any starters

LnrLgd

So, all I need is a tart apple. If someone has a spare, I will trade them a fancy apple. I am looking to get a flapple on my own. I only need the apple. IDC if you send me a Caterpie, as long as it has the apple attached. Link number 6857.

kee13

Looking for:

Appletun
Eiscue

Offer:

Sooble
Grookey
Scorbunny
Farfetch’d
Corsola
Ponyta

seedot, lotad, vulpix, basculin red, swirlix, scraggy, sawk, vullaby and croagunk

im looking for a "Throat chop" TR i have
adamant, jolly, timid, and modest syncronisers
and i can proablyu breed you an egg of any mon i have

ShadowSaiyan

Looking for a non-English Ditto

Offering:
English Ditto
Sobble
Grookey
Scorbunny
Larvitar
Dreepy

I'm looking for
Grookey
Ditto
Galarian Ponyta

I'm not very far yet in Sword so I could offer Farfetch'd, Swirlix, Seedot or Nuzleaf.
Waiting at 8462

Last edited:
Hey, I hope everyone is enjoying the game.

I have a few level 1 Sobbles and Dreepys to trade. In return, I’m after any Pokemon from the Grookey line. Also a Farfetch’d or a Sirfetch’d.

I’m also hoping someone can trade my Rhydon to Rhyperior.

My friend code is SW-5791-4967-3198

Last edited:

Clem7

Hi !
I have a french Ditto, I want to trade it with another Ditto (non french).
I am waiting you at Code 8521

Status
Not open for further replies.