• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Sword & Shield - TRADING THREAD [Closed; Gen 8 WiFi Forum NOW OPEN]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Having a communication issue at the moment

EonInfinity

looking for: larvitar, sabel eye

offering: most sword exclusives, feebas, starters, goomy, galarian corsola

Last edited:

Remonade

Hey! I’m a newer player wanting to receive a Scorbunny. I don’t have very much to trade, but I will try my best to at least give something decent. thanks!

yammark

I am looking for
  1. The 2 eggs of Applin ( eggs only so I can hatch it by myself)

2. The 2 Pokemon that hold Sweet Apple and Tart Apple.
For trade: This is the list of Shiny that I breed it by myself and you can pick only one (choose wisely)
1. Shiny HA(Skill link) Minccino in Love Ball
OT: OA WAIT GEN8, ID No. 322251 , Have 4 eggs move, Relatively superior potential with 4 IV, Nature: Jolly
2. Shiny Zorua in Moon Ball
OT: OA WAIT GEN8, ID No. 322251, Have 4 eggs move, Outstanding with 5iv, Nature: Lonely
3. Shiny Scyther(Steadfast) in Sport Ball
OT: OA WAIT GEN8, ID No. 322251, Have 4 eggs move, Outstanding with 5iv, Nature: Adamant
4. Shiny Swinub(Snow Cloak) in Level Ball
OT: OA WAIT GEN8, ID No. 322251, Have 4 eggs move, Outstanding with 5iv, Nature: Adamant
5. Shiny Magby(Vital Spirit) in Beast Ball
OT: OA WAIT GEN8, ID No. 322251, Have 4 eggs move, Above-average with 2iv, Nature: Timid
6.Shiny Klefki(Magician) in Love Ball
OT: OA WAIT GEN8, ID No. 322251, Have 4 eggs move, Outstanding with 5iv, Nature: Bold

The trade will have 2 processes.
1st process: We will trade Switch to Switch. You give me 2 eggs of Applin and 2 Pokemon that hold Sweet Apple and Tart Apple.
2nd process: We will trade 3DS to 3DS. My shiny Pokemon is in Pokemon Moon. So we must trade between 3DS to 3DS after we done the trade on Nintendo Switch.

Please PM me if you want to trade. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.