• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Sword & Shield - TRADING THREAD [Closed; Gen 8 WiFi Forum NOW OPEN]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minivliet

Hi all,

I would like to trade my Boldore so it can evolve, and then immediately trade back.

Can someone help me out? Would be awesome

Thank you!

trade code: 5366

Looking for: male Grookey and female Sobble for my play trough. I'm not very far into the game so don't have anything valuable to trade you in return. Currently have a Morelull and Rookidee I can trade you. Please pm me if you're interested in trading with me.

d00kes

Anyone willing to trade me a non English ditto? I don't really have a lot to offer, maybe an eevee or milcery? Growlithe? Hitmonchan? Gyarados?

Last edited:

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I am looking for Dreepy please :(

TrainerFuurin

Fuurin's Trading Post

Looking For :
- Solosis
- Sableye
- Drampa
- 2x Fossilized Drake
- 1x Fossilized Fish

Offering :
- Anything you want, just let me know~

PM me :Db

Last edited:
Looking for: male Grookey and female Sobble for my play trough. I'm not very far into the game so don't have anything valuable to trade you in return. Currently have a Morelull and Rookidee I can trade you. Please pm me if you're interested in trading with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.